Call Your Name - Chapter 13

Her pinkish eyes are fixed on the lady already signaling her staffs to depart from the conference room while she reseated herself in her chair.
"Have a goodnight Ms. Park. She might be waiting in your house." She bows at her in a fashionable way with boastful grin. Lia still stunned, goes out first without looking at her; however, Jennie stops for a sec and gives her a look with her eyes showing either she needs to go or not.

"Let's go Jennie." Then she's gone.

She put her fingertips together, and leaned her elbows on the table, she kept her eyes close with tears still continuingly flowing.
"Roseanne---" Lisa to comfort Roseanne.
"Leave me." Roseanne says, still with her eyes close.
"I never been through this before, I need a minute alone."

All of their eyes are pinkish on the sight of poor Roseanne. Her face is full of tears, her hair on the side of her forehead are soaked with cold sweat. But they went outside as she wished.

When the room is clear, she collapses to the floor, she put a hand on either side of her head and rocked herself forward and backward, droning to herself like a child whose despair has gone beyond words.

"After all these years, you still making a fool of yourself?! You are fucking s-stupid!" She hits her chest until it goes numb. Then she lies and cries on the floor until she can't cry anymore.

When her eyes became sore, she went straight to the lobby and signaled her driver to get the car. She waits outside while he is running for the car in the lower ground of the building.

"Ms. Roseanne Park..."
Jackson is standing on front of her again. She stares at him with long face, and with her arms cross.

"Your father is requesting for you to see him." That's when the alarm goes on.
She run to him and punch him continuously on the face and chest. He fell to the ground.

"I. HAVE. NO. FATHER!" She continuously punches him between her words until the man let out a loud groan.

Jennie pulled her from the floor.
"Rosie stop it you're hurting him!" She removes Jennie's hands violently from her and face her.
"Why?! Because you know him?! Because he once was your ally?!" She asked her furiously.

"Please calm down Rosie, I don't know that man. I'm only here to get my things." Jennie wants to touch her arms. But her mind is filled of venomous doubts and suspicions, she moves away.

"Liar! You're all the same!" She points at Jennie and Jackson who is still struggling to stand on his own. And walk away.
She even ignored her driver and walked pass her car.

Then her way starts to blur, and her body goes on with it. "Rosie!" She didn't know she's falling until she feels her back leaning on Jennie and slowly hitting the ground.

ROSEANNE, AWAKEN BY THE SOUND OF UTENSILS RINGING WHEN IT FELL TO THE TILED FLOOR.
She slowly sits up and scans the place. She is on someone else's room. Sees her bandaged hands. The walls and ceiling are whitewashed but the heavy silver drapes and the black marbled floor gives it comfort. Though, there's no pictures of the owner anywhere in this room. She looks at the open door. She might have slept in a hotel room or an apartment, hearing something on the kitchen inside a bedroom made her think the house is very private and small, with lacks furniture to absorb the echo continuously rooming around the whole house.

She looks at her phone neatly placed on the bedside table. Her cellphone screen says she has 11 miscalls from Hyeri. She ignores it, places the phone on the table.

She walks out of the room to the empty hallway, with abstract paintings on either side of it. The rest room door is on the left side of the room she just used. And another door on front of her. The right side of the room is the way to the kitchen and the familiar living area. She walks to the kitchen and saw Jennie and Lia preparing a meal.

"Good morning, Ms. Roseanne." Lia says with a weak smile wiping her washed spatula.
Lia's courtesy surprises her, it is an unusual thing to do after what happened yesterday. But Roseanne didn't elaborate, the fact that she cannot concentrate at that moment. So, she just nods at her, and blinks with her puffy lids.

"Good morning Rosie. Are you feeling okay?" Jennie says with worried face.
"I'm okay." She said. Jennie smiles and puts the Hotteok on the plates.