Call Your Name - Chapter 15

SHE PLACES HER FINGERS ON HER TEMPLES DUE TO AN INTENSE THROBBING HEADACHE.
She walks downstairs to drink some water, and saw two Advil capsules on the kitchen table, with a purple colored note, saying:

Take these, drunkard house owner!

She bet Jisoo wrote it.

She walks to her living room, to see Jisoo and Lisa incessantly dozing on her couch. Lisa on the back is cuddling Jisoo, and Jisoo is holding on her arms like she's afraid someone might take the younger girl away from her sleep.

Her whole house is spotless, there's no marks of last unpleasant evening.

"Guys! Guys! It's time for breakfast! I can't drink these pills with an empty stomach!"
Roseanne interrupted their short slumber, carrying her two red capsules.
Jisoo sits up with eyes still close, while Lisa pulling her to lie down again, which is not long she resisted. "There are some leftovers in the fridge." Jisoo says while her eyes still shut.

They ended up eating breakfast with her.
"Guys, perhaps we can go together at work." Roseanne says, the two other girls made an eye contact. "You coming to work?" Jisoo asks, pressing Roseanne's hands.
"Yes, I hope you clean yourselves up here, use my clothes so we can go to BPE together."

It sounds strange, but they follow what she says.

She's vulnerable at this point. So, it's better to stick with her and her plan.

Roseanne finishes her breakfast first and take the pills the older girl gave her.

"I'm heading to the shower first." Roseanne says, goes out of the dining room in peace.

"Can't wait for her to be okay." Lisa, putting her chin on Jisoo's shoulder.
"Just don't mention her exes, she will be totally fine." Jisoo says.

Proximity really does make all the difference. The two makes her house lighter, it does feel a little less lonely when they are in it. She looks at herself to her bathroom mirror, she aged 10 years from last night. This is going to be a lot harder than she thought it would be.

But the Advil is taking its effect now. Not just physically but emotionally.

They have this saying: "Roseanne, always find her way." It has a lot of sense, just how it meant when she was still in Melbourne. It mostly speaks on the crucial part of the business and the places she won't ever get lost. But for now, she also molds herself emotionally with that aphorism. After all that's happened to her, she knows she will still find a way to feel better. She learns to observe, wait and listen before she reacts. Unlike the young Roseanne who whimpers a lot, she is in her most mature version now. She even realizes... she handled Son Yejin on the most professional way as possible and rejected the women who wronged her.
She believes, she just needs another time for this new dejection.

THEY ARRIVED USING ROSEANNE'S CAR.
"You have 4 cars in your garage, and you chose the most girly one? A bummer!"
Lisa went out of the Metallic Pink Audi S3 showing her inward slanting eyebrows followed with a loud bang on the car's door.

"Haha. Love you." Roseanne says, squeezes Lisa's cheek.

She heads straight to her office and lie on her dirty white burrow sofa. She closes her eyes, places her right forearm on her forehead, and rests her left hand on her tummy.
The Advil is losing its effect now.

"Good morning Ms. Roseanne." Ryujin says. Roseanne opens her eyes to see Ryujin handing her a beverage. "Good morning Ryujin. What is it?" She asks. Ryujin helps her get up.
"Hutgaesso. You drunk many rounds last night, so I thought you'll be wanting a beverage to ease your hangover Ms. Roseanne." Ryujin says. She took it, though Ryujin opens the bottle for her. "Thank you." She drunk it straight, and gasps for air after. She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand and lays the empty bottle on the low console table placed beside the sofa.

"I had a blackout after countless rounds of martini. Tell me what happened after it." Roseanne walks to her table and plants herself on her office chair, she let her jaws rest to her fists. Ryujin is standing motionless on front of her, with her straight back and her hand enclosing the other hand.

"You told everybody about your story with Ms. Jennie 5 years ago...crying." Ryujin hesitantly says.
Roseanne coughs, holding on to her remnant piece of dignity. She sighs.
"That's embarrassing." Roseanne says.
Ryujin didn't talk about it further and was still awkwardly standing in front of her.