Call Your Name - Chapter 2

-PARK'S MANSION-

Rosie went out of the car; sighs of exhaustion, shoulders low, curled back and grumpy face. Maids step back a little on the sight of her full bitch appearance. She drops her shoulder bag on her nanny's hands, and she loudly tamps her feet way to the main entrance of their home.

As she walks on the living room, she saw her father sitting on the sofa, checking his scheduled meetings for tomorrow, he looks troubled organizing it.
"Ugh, maybe it's time for dad's secretary to retire (*scratching his head) ... this is a mess, this is..."

He stood after the sight of Rosie. ".... hey you! How's school?"
He sincerely smiled at her. It's obvious, seeing her daughter home is the only good news he had today.

But afraid, the feeling isn't mutual.
(Why is he still working? It's 8pm for God's sake!)
She stares at her father with cross arms. Tapping her left heel on the tiled floor, sounds like a tic toc coming from a bomb that is very soon to explode.

"Not good."

"Did you make friends?" he throws his notebook on the sofa and wipes the non-existing dirt on his hands to his trousers. He looks nervous.

"Yes, AN ONLY FRIEND."

"Oh, and how was the..." she already left before he even finishes his question.

He raises his hands as a sign of defeat. "Alright baby, goodnight!"
Hoping Rosie hears it.

-THE NEXT DAY AT THE CANTEEN-

(This is weird)
Rosie observing a half fried half steamed dumpling. Busy minding her own business in a crowded canteen.
(Why do they make all the foods complicated?)
She opened her mouth widely to eat half of the dumpling. But...

"Hi! I'm Chanyeol!" Rosie froze when a guy approached her quickly on her table.
She literally froze with that mouth wide open.

The guy smile and lean on her table, waiting for her response.

She quickly closes her mouth, and rejects the dumpling, puts it again on her plate and places her both hands on her lap.
"Hi! Ayyy...Rosie" points at herself. (Am I smiling naturally? He's too cute for me to act normal!)

She can feel her blood starts rising to her head, she's blushing. And guess it's obvious for the guy's reaction.

"Ummm, my birthday is coming this Sunday and I'm inviting everybody in school, maybe you can come?"

"Oh, When? And where?" Places her both hands on her cherry-colored cheeks.

"At 8pm, you wait for me at Hyungdon Park okay?"

"Shoot." Then he stood and went to his friends.
Still stealing glimpse on Rosie.

-ON 'THAT' SUNDAY-

She went to Hyungdon Park at 7pm, she wants to wait for him, not the other way around. For a good impression, she thought.
But it's almost 10pm on her watch. (This is what happen when you forgot to ask for his number!)

(I need to head back.)

She looks through her purse, to see her wallet is not there.
"Oh dumb, dumb Rosie!" Slapping her forehead.
She didn't eat dinner to make herself looks fit with that tight blue dress and now her stomach is growling like crazy.