Call Your Name - Chapter 9

DISCLAIMER:
This Chapter has a lot more Adult Contents than what I wrote before.
It is strictly not for readers 13 y.o and below.

Enjoy reading!

================================================================================================================================================================

--ABADDON P.O.V.—

My father died too early.
I am not ready for it. I'm not ready for this kind of business.
Yes, I'm a businessman just like him, and handling my own company;
But my dad is a good man. And I'm not.
I'm not what the man he and my family knows about me.
I'm not YET again, a good man.

I did many things that my love ones won't imagine I'll do.
Terrible... Horrible things.

Though I was a good man back then... a good husband, a good father, a good friend, and a good boss.
Until my old company dropped sales and everyone turn their backs at me.
All my friends left me. My dad also didn't help me because it was my choice to be here.
I need to head back to him if I really need him.

So, I didn't do it.
I truly respect that he can't help me, because he is not the one who cut our connections, it's the other way around. And I told him before that I want to show him I can, I can take care of my family alone, without his help. Then we departed ways. We will never be good together in business, we don't have the same plans.

So, I had no choice but to borrow money to wrong people. Men in black suits, men holding guns.

I never told my daughter it's my fault her mother died after my debt expired.
It was my wife who suffered.

I should have listened to her.
But the damage has done.

I'm left with my one and only Roseanne.

That's when I learn to be bad without my daughter knowing it, I can't make them pay if I'll be just like before.
I need my sweetest revenge.

I stood again using smuggled money.
I built new business, and sold drugs behind it.
Killed those bastards who killed my wife when I already had the power to do so.

But it was when I'm in Australia.

It ended there.

Abaddon, the demon I am is left in Melbourne.
I told myself... Now, I'll try to be good here.
I'll be the man I am before, before Melbourne.
I'll start over.
I won't let anyone down.
I'll continue to save it with my daughter to support me.

Chaeyeong came with me voluntarily.
Filled up all the papers required for enrollment in a university I picked.
She stayed in our mansion. Do the things she actually like when she was in Melbourne.

I always come to the office and when I go home, she's there to hug me.

But then days passed by, I saw some changes.
She's always in the music room or art room, she'll only come out to join me eat our meals.

So, I thought maybe she needs to go out of her cage while waiting for her class.

I brought her to our company to learn and bond with my staffs.
But she gives her meanest attitude when she's inside my building.
She disrespected the people in my workplace.

I brought her to an Art workshop to enhance her skills.
Then there were reports from her teacher that her pieces are a little bit DARK.

Now, I understood where is this coming from.

She didn't like it here. She's miserable here.
Here where her dad is trying his best to change and start anew.

ON HER FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL.
I went to her room when she already left.
It was messy, she's not this kind of person who leave her room messy before she takes off.
There's really something wrong with my daughter.

I know it's wrong but then that's the time I sneaked into her last update on her diary.

I saw her note "Coming here is a waste of time. I can't even put a face in front of my father.
After all- this, when he is settled. I'm going back home (to Melbourne)."

This is pretty alarming. I need to do something about it, not to the company, but to my daughter.
I need to do it fast. Doing GOOD is not that fast.

I realized I can't ever let go of Abaddon, he is the only one I have who knows how to deal with these shits. I can't always be Mr. Park with a friendly face.