.

The body parts slowly began to reattach themselves and y/n grabs smokey sighing softly as she sees straizo get up again. "He's a monster, You probably kill monsters all the time. You know what to do right, Jojo."

Y/n looks over at Jojo with a look of determination hoping he did indeed have a plan as smokey looks at him with a bit of hope in his eyes. Jojo didn't look at his best friends but kept his eyes on the monster in front of him. "Sure, of course, I do" Smokey's face lit up and y/n's showed a sign of relief.

"Great I knew you would Jojo now tell me what it is so we can beat this blood-sucking, laser-eye-beaming, freak of a monster," Y/n exclaims happily and Joseph looks over at the two of them with a determined look on his face. "Yep, I have a secret weapon for situations like this, look at his legs, you guys."

They both turned to straizo looking at his legs only to see chunks of his body missing here and there and it made y/n gag, wanting to vomit out the few snacks she had just eaten only minutes ago. But she wasn't going to, she would fight the certain urge to vomit for now and worry about it later, she didn't want to let her guard down in front of such a powerful foe. "Great now tell us what it is" Smokey fixes his hat as he gets closer to the young Joestar.

" Isn't it obvious? His legs were blown to smithereens and my legs are in good shape." Smokey looks at the man in a questionable manner and raises an eyebrow. "What is that supposed to mean?" Y/n was becoming impatient as joseph yells. "Run as fast as you can! Move out of the way!" Smokey and y/n yelled after Joseph to wait for them they were both flailing their arms and when joseph looked back at them he honestly wanted to laugh his heart out but that would have to wait another time. "come on smokey run faster than that!" Y/n watched as smokey pushed himself to run faster than her even catching up behind Joseph.

She turned around and noticed that straizo wasn't behind them anymore nor was he chasing them. She stopped running to regain her breath with the boys who did the same as well and she heard whimpering only to look up at the monster of a man holding a woman captive holding her as his hostage. "Runaway and ill kill her right here." His fingers invaded her mouth as she began to cry and y/n scowled in pure disgust.

"But come up and meet me and ill let her go" Joseph pointed at the two of them above the street and his emerald green eyes shone in the city lights. "What kind of threat is that? I don't even know that woman!" Y/n looks at him frowning as straizo continued to talk as she smacked him over the head not daring to look at straizo but he looks at her instead. "Either you fight me now or she will die along with your little girlfriend down there." He rips a tooth out of the woman's mouth causing her to let out a pained scream.

"You're despicable, you'll pay for that" Joseph had gotten angry ripping off his shirt. "Your a vile human abomination! Let's skip the pretty speeches and now let's get to this" Y/n ran down to the girl catching her as she fell onto the street and she checks her injuries even opening her mouth a little despite her protests and y/n stares at her with a begrudging look.

"Stop moving or ill rip the lower jaw out of your mouth you blonde idiot" A scream was heard from straizo and y/n dared not to look as she continued to look at the girl making sure she was perfectly fine when she did decide to look she saw Joseph walking up to the both of them making sure the girl was alright.

But instead, she blew up and punched Joseph in his face as she repeated the words joseph told her and after saying he didn't remember y/n and Smokey both clarified that he did which earned a hard stomp on his foot, joseph lets out a yell of pain frowning." your mouth okay?" The girl lets out a scream and y/n sighs looking at her.

"Looks like her adrenaline wore off...now it's time to find out about this pillar man straizo was talking about. I Can't wait to see Mexico." Y/n agreed as the trio walked home, unknowing to joseph, Speedwagon was still alive in Mexico in a laboratory in a facility and with germans who were forcing Speedwagon to tell the truth as they all look at the pillar.

[Time skip. By bloody stream..]

Not far away Joseph and y/n were riding a motorcycle together and y/n was looking around the desert as it passed them by. She had hoped smokey kept the promise of watching her small apartment and also the promise of keeping an eye on miss erina. She knew ahead of her it would be such a bizarre mission and for sure she knew she was going to wish for her quiet days again after this. she hugs joseph's waist feeling his masculine body through the clothes he wore and she laid her head down on his broad back closing her eyes, the loud engine of the motorcycle somehow put her to sleep under the hot desert sun, Neither noticed the Man perched upon a cactus watching their every move as he remained clothed in layers of cool clothing.

To Be Continued!