Hero's proof

"You monsters, don't turn your backs on me!" wamuu turns around right as caesar does his hamon bubble launcher' he claps his hands together and jumps high in the air and a flurry of bubbles appear going to the pillar man that stopped. He raises a hand ready to deflect the bubbles with a wave of his hand but winces in pain at the feeling of the bubble hurting his pinky finger.

"Could this be what I think it is?" He states in light shock and joseph makes a fist in confidence and smiles slightly at y/n next to him. "Nice work, don't you think y/n? Caesar may be a narcissist but his hamon skills are solid!" The girl could only agree and nodded her head watching as Caesar takes on the pillar man. "These bubbles may look harmless but prepare for a bombardment!"

Caesar releases more bubbles at a faster pace, his arms seemed to be moving at an inhuman speed as he did so, and wamuu lets out an angered grunt frowning at his opponent. He then Swings his head side to side and the headdress upon his head begins to swing around in motion and the sharp ends somehow scratch one bubble and the rest pop in sync. "He popped them all, how did he do that?"

Speedwagon says in shock and y/n pushes the taller and older man behind her sighing as she readies her hamon for any sly moves the pillar man has in store for them. "because of mister SW. It's not his hair, its wires attached to his head he's manipulating." Y/n says softly as caesar seems to finish her sentence.

"He popped the bubbles with the wind they created." Speedwagon could only widen his eyes looking at the teens in front of him that were protecting him. That means they are designed to be anti hamon weapons, they are familiar with hamon and must have faced some time in their lives two thousand years ago."

Y/n notices the wind change around her and caesar and she jumps back pulling caesar back with her and she gets a cut on her cheek touching the small wound and looks at her hand only to feel a few more cuts in her arms, blood slowly oozes out of her wounds and she looks at Speedwagon who seemed to freak out over her getting hurt, but she uses her hamon to slowly heal her wounds and she raises a hand to the pillar men with two fingers out like a finger gun and she gathers hamon in those two fingers and a spray of hamon bursts out like a bullet hitting all 3 in their ribs making them all grunt.

"Even that girl has hamon, just like that boy they call caesar." Wamuu steps back slightly and Kars smirks slightly pointing a finger at her. "We will have a battle, but we won't have it until you are ready with your skills more sharp and accurate, I like a woman with fire in her spirit!" He states turning around and walking away and then the other turns away walking alongside him. "I'm pretty sure we destroyed all of the hamon warriors long ago, but here they are welcoming us at our own awakening."

Kars states turning away from the small group of fighters. "Do you think losing an eye will stop me?! You killed my friend!" Caesar yells revealing his bloodied face, something y/n didn't notice before and she goes up to him worried as she amplifies her hamon slightly barely healing caesar. Joseph looks over at speed wagon frowning. "I know this is the wrong situation for this...but I get jealous when she cares for him and others if it isn't me."

Joseph says and speed wagon could only shake his head face-palming at what he had just heard. "It is completely wrong for this situation Jojo." All of the pillar men laugh at caesar and describe to him what they are laughing about as he stands there getting healed by y/n who keeps her eye on the boy as she finishes up healing him. "It's the same thing with all you hamon users, you said the same things when we crossed continents." They all continue laughing and kars could only loom upon the duo in front of him and his men, they turn again and caesar jumps in the air launching for them.

Y/n runs to him and tries to stop him but wamuu kicks her back making her fly into joseph who catches her grunting. Caesar was at wamuu's mercy as the stronger held the weaker up by his two fingers, caesar was dangling by wamuu's hands barely breathing as wamuu described caesars one weakness. "I'll save your life this one time but the next I want to savor the upcoming battle that we will have, I want to admire your strength as a warrior and want to make sure you are worthy of my time."

wamuu drops caesar throwing him into one of the supporting pillars. "It appears those two were the only hamon users." Joseph makes out a few fake coughs and he poses giving off a sly smile. "All of this hamon training is making me sick, wouldn't you agree?" Joseph goes over the caesar checking his eyes and he lets out a hum of satisfaction. "You seem fine he only sliced the eyelid, not the actual eyeball itself. y/n did a pretty good job of healing you, say thank you to her later after this mess."

Joseph says looking at the men."Watch and learn as I take care of this one myself with this new technique I've been working on, please allow me to introduce myself. My Name is Joseph Joestar, and these are the hands known for defeating your friend santviento." The pillar man grunts and watches joseph pull out his clackers as they make a 'clanking' sound as he states the moves and what they do.

He then speeds up the movements of the clackers only to hit himself in the head and he lets out a sound of pain rubbing the spot he hit."OH NO!" Speedwagon was helping a barely conscious y/n up and she looks up at joseph frowning, as she, caesar, and speed wagon spoke in sync with each other. "JoJo, what the hell are you doing? This is no time for games!" All three of them seem to hound joseph with insults on how he was being a 'fool' and joseph picks up his clackers sighing.

"I'm not doing it intentionally I'm being serious and I'm sorry for your friend. but these guys must be the most egotistical, jackasses I have ever met in my life! I may not be a master of this yet, but ill still knock you into next Tuesday with my clacker volley!" joseph pulls out another pair of clackers, and he begins collecting hamon into the clackers again before skillfully moving his arms around to where the normal naked eye would hardly be able to see the clackers before they just disappeared behind his back.

Joseph grunts after he throws a pair that missed wamuu's head and the others laugh watching the ordeal happen instead of leaving like they were going to before. "Let us go now, the human race is pitiful now rather than prideful" Kars states. "Joseph! Stop these childish games before you get all of us killed! I'm not ready to die just yet you imbecile" Y/n yells and Joseph shakes his head waving a finger back at her while keeping his eyes on the centuries-old men in front of him. "Y/n, as your boyfriend I am supposed to tell you whatever I am planning, but I can't say what I am up to right now when I am only making this up as I go."

"Stop, don't you feel that human lives are short enough? there's no need to sprint to your death." Wamuu states turning his back to joseph as he now walks away not giving joseph any of his valuable time. Joseph pulls off another trick before he began to sing. "I've been training on my hamon, all the livelong day!" He shows his hands to wamuu who seems interested once again and y/ facepalms at the idiocy of her boyfriend and the pillar man.

'i hate it here, I wanna go home, I knew I should've stayed with miss Erina and smokey!' the girl thought to herself as joseph seemingly hits the pillar man but he dodges twisting and bending his body inhumanly making joseph three companions in the back wide-eyed gaping like fish at what they had just witnessed. "Haha...I admire your strength and willpower, I will give you one minute to fight the almighty wamuu and not a minute more."

Y/n lets out a yell of pain and Speedwagon looks down at the girl's arm screaming in fear at what he had just witnessed. "We will use the girl as a timer, in one minute she will pass out from the blood loss, and any failure to get medical attention after that will cause her death." Y/n couldn't heal the wound because her breathing was labored and she couldn't calm down. Joseph looked at her noticing that she was already turning pale due to the shock before falling out.

"Show me what you can do human, I've often told the hamon tribe this. 'Your life is now my hourglass measured in blood.' " Kars seemed to have enough as he finally goes out of the room yelling to wamuu. "We shall be waiting outside" Joseph looks back at y/n scared for her life but she fights through the pain she felt and held a hand up giving him a thumbs up happily.

"I'll be alright joseph, just kick his butt!" She yelled to him and joseph could only smirk nodding at the girl's words. His hamon clackers return to him and hit wamuu in the head causing a great gash on him and joseph starts to hit the pillar man furiously blow after blow. "That's for killing caesar's friend! That's for not taking me seriously and this is for hurting Y/N!!" He yells hitting wamuu and y/n had a terrible feeling in her gut and she reaches out to Jojo wanting to warn him before she blacked out, the full minute barely passing by.

To Be Continued