Facts About Y/n: You May Not Know

1]Y/n is the same age as joseph.

2]She calls herself "unladylike" but in all reality, she wants to dress in the nice clothing other women wear.

3]She finds everyone she meets truly amazing whether they are a friend or an enemy.

4]She likes Sweets, and when she drinks coffee she tends to get hyper and runs rampant.

5]Y/n has met smokey a few times before the alleyway incident when she caught him inside her home trying to steal her belongings, but she instead let him go and gave him money instead, they became friends right after.

6]Y/n remembers her mother here and there but all at once, it's as if her mind is shielding her from the traumatic events that night her mother died. The memories are slowly coming back thought the journey she embarks on with joseph & caesar.

7]Even though She thinks of caesar as a nuisance she finds him as an older brother figure, though she visibly cringes in disgust when he tries to flirt with her.

8]Even though they had just met, she finds Suzie Q adorable yet kind of stupid, her voice kind of irritates her to a certain point where y/n wants to punch her every time she opens her mouth.

9]She is a sucker for dad jokes, She wishes for equality for people of all races & genders.

10]She was born in a nowhere town in the heart of America, somewhere in Indian territory, Her mother went into labor with her pretty early considering her a 'gift', even the natives thought so as well.

11]One of the gifts Erina gave her before leaving was, in fact, a necklace she thought was nice.

12]She considers Erina as family due to never knowing her parents.

13] Even though she likes to fight, Y/n thinks that being peaceful is better for her, especially while on an adventure with Joseph.

14] She thinks about mark from time to time, she wonders what his life would be like if she had just grabbed him and sacrificed herself.

15] she calls kars 'grape man' & Wammu diaper boy yet no one hears her. She things Esidisi is a weird fellow especially with his blood so she calls him 'Hot pot'.

16] She has a gut-wrenching feeling when something bad will happen to someone, especially. If she thinks they Will die soon.

17] when she's a bit older she wishes to have 2 children A Son & A Daughter.

18] If she had lots of money she would buy homes and food for all of the homeless.

19] She had kicked Caesar In his 'No No place' When he freaked her out when they were forced into hell climb pillar.

20] She calls caesar "pizza" in the back of her mind, the reason for this is she was craving it suddenly when she saw him. But it all changed when he kissed that woman and a bird flew out of her mouth and into his, due to Joseph being childish.