The Pillarman

Joseph and y/n were riding on the motorcycle they rode in on and he woke up y/n by drifting to a hard stop on it. Y/n sits upright when joseph gets off and steps a few feet away from the motorcycle. "Joseph, what's the matter?" She sounded concerned as she gets off following up behind him rubbing her eyes. Joseph makes a 'hmph' sound while he snatches a trenchcoat off of the ground.

"I could've sworn someone was there beside us! Someone's eyes have been on us since we left..but again no one could've followed me out here." Y/n kept a skeptical eye on the coat as it flowed through the air and she watched as a hand appeared out of it with a knife in its hand and she reaches a hand out towards Joseph and before she could get out her words joseph turned around to get stabbed as well, the knife went through y/n's hand and had stabbed joseph in the shoulder.

She grunted as did joseph and she kicked him away raising her sunglasses. The blood was oozing out of her hand as she held it tightly in her other hand ripping her shirt right about her belly button to stop the bleeding. "well aren't you a sharp one, You've known I was following you the entire time when I was in stealth mode, even wild bats can't do that" A man sat upon a cactus perched up and he gave a weird facial expression to y/n, almost as if he was undressing her with his eyes, joseph steps closer to the man blocking his view of y/n.

"Why the hell are you following us? I've got no business with you" Y/n looks away and takes a step closer to joseph her breath was ragged as she tried not to panic about the knife-sized hole in her hand. "Oh I'm not following, I'm in the business of capturing, see? our army would like to ask you questions about straizo, joseph joestar, and y/n."The man yells at joseph with a grin with evil intentions. "Straizo? what does this have to do with him and who is 'army' " Joseph says and y/n raises an eyebrow as she finally calmed down only to get riled up in her anger, her demeanor changed quickly and her gentle facial features seemed to display her sudden mood swing.

"By your accent, the cut on your face, and your smell, I'd guess your german. I want to know what a thug like you has business you have with straizo and Speedwagon." Joseph throws off his helmet and y/n catches it placing it on the motorbike's seat and she took off her own brushing back any loose strands of her shoulder-length hair. She gets next to joseph who had a chill run down his spine at feeling her anger, but he knew she wouldn't use it in the battle since she liked to fight with a calm mind, he knew this because she had told him on the way to save Speedwagon before they left new york.

"You think you can take on the blade of me SS commander Jonathon with your bare hand's little boy, I'm almost insulted but since you insist, I'll be happy to oblige" Y/n and joseph stand together and they both ready fighting pose together as they had planned to double team the man. "Wait, y/n take a step back, I don't like creeps such as him. Besides, I wouldn't forgive myself if you were to get hurt." Joseph spoke in a harsh but gentle tone.

"I have already hurt you, Moron." Joseph pushes y/n back just in time as their new enemy lunges toward him. "how about I give you back your flea-ridden magic rag?"

Joseph throws the coat back at the commander and he prepares a Hamon punch and punches the coat after the commander is caught in it and y/n frowned not liking how this had begun to play out. Joseph howls at the feeling of cactus needles in his gloved hand "cactus needles.."

Joseph was grabbed by the commander and gets kneed in his face landing on the ground, but before he can get up the side of his face is met with a heavy boot and the commander laughs forgetting that y/n was there.

"Victory, I thought that you were going to give me more of a challenge there, what happened little boy? Repeat after me." Y/n couldn't stand it anymore as she walked before doing a quick but light jog over to the two and she drops kicks commander to the ground giving time for joseph to get back up. The girls Hamon was activated when she began to breathe in a calming manner and she lands a punch into his face letting out a bit of her steam that she had gathered up, the hole in her hand began to heal itself before disappearing completely and the commander grabs the girls hands throwing her off of him as he kicks her in her side making her skid across the desert ground a few feet away.

"Y/n! You bastard, you don't hit beautiful girls! They keep the world turning! Especially girls that are only protecting their friend!" Joseph even began to thank the man for letting him rest as he kicks joseph back onto the ground with his foot now once again on his face y/n had blood dripping down her chin as she got up walking towards the pair and she noticed the man looking at the cactus in front of him before cactus needles explode out of it covering his face as he howls in pain.

Joseph stands up with a confident smile and y/n went next to him wrapping an arm around his shoulders as he wraps an arm around her waist. Y/n kicks him to the ground as they walk towards him together with somewhat angry but amused looks on their faces, joseph gave the Commander payback harshly putting his booted foot on the man's face and pressing some of the needles deeper into his skin. "That cactus was my goal all along with her Donovan, they are 95 percent water and fabulous conductors of Hamon, my friend y/n here was in on this whole thing buying me enough time to do what I had to."

Joseph bends down letting go of y/n who crouches down to the man's level as they both smirk in victory. "I shouldn't have ever doubted you both and I promise to tell joseph joestar everything. "

Commander Donovan tells the pair of friends everything they needed to know and they prepared to leave putting back on their helmets as they go over the new information they had gained together. After going over everything looking back at the commander. " Goodbye commander clown'ovan!" She pokes a joke at his name as he begs them not to leave. .............⬅To be continued

Edit: 13,12,2019.
Sorry, I didn't update Wednesday, the college got the best of me, just message me about the book. And ill update when I can..thanks