Y/n's faint memories

Y/n watched out of the train as she and her friends were traveling to Venice, joseph was asleep and caesar was doing what e does best, Flirting with female passengers. Speedwagon went somewhere else and left the three on their own knowing they would be alright. Y/n sighs looking at Joseph and a memory from her childhood came into view.

'Mom! look! I'm glowing!' a young y/n states as she held a flower in her hand that had not bloomed yet, her mother came out of their home and into the garden where the little girl was and she gets on her knees smiling softly at y/n ruffling her hair and the younger girl smiles happily giggling at the attention she was receiving. 'good job y/n, look you're making the flower bloom.' The little girl smiles wider than she had ever before until her cheeks hurt and she places the flower in her mother's hair clapping her hands.

'Ah, my little warrior, thank you for making my life better than it has ever been.' the woman states, y/n couldn't see the upper half of her face, it seemed to be blurred out from her forgetting who the woman is, her face seemed to be sincere though from what y/n could tell. She leans close to y/n's face whispering in her ear softly as the wind blows gently, the summer breeze felt nice to y/n from what she could remember. 'one day, I'll teach you the ways of hamon with my friend.'

The memory ended and y/n felt the train come to a halt and she watched everyone gets off the train. She woke Joseph up and a ringing headache came to her making her hold her head. She hadn't bothered to remember her past, so why would it be revealing itself to her now? She hadn't seen her mother since she was a child, the girl couldn't even remember her father's face or voice since he had died in the war when she was around three years old. Her mother had died when y/n was five which was two years after the fact.

Joseph and Caesar had gotten off of the train before y/n carrying all of their luggage and she held her bag in her hand tiredly, she hadn't slept at all during their long train ride and it seemed to catch up to her, even the migraines that were settling with memories behind him made her exhausted. Y/n walked sluggishly towards the boys that were looking around for the exit of the train terminal and once they found it they turned to y/n seeing her have a hand on her head with wide eyes. She was getting another memory that exposed what had happened to her mother and it made her cry remembering it.

'y/n stay here and don't move, no matter what you hear I don't want you getting hurt. Stay quiet and I'll be back as quickly as I can.' Y/n's mother stated before burying her daughter under a pile of clothes and she closes the closet doors quietly going out of the room as a loud banging sound was heard before the front door was knocked down and y/n flinched hearing her mother fight whoever the intruder was and the girl covered her mouth with her hands as her breathing was labored and she calms herself down only to hear her mother screams of pain and y/n decided that she wouldn't hide anymore hearing her mother in trouble.

she gets up quickly slamming the doors open running to the living room skidding to a halt and she sees her mother lifeless on the ground and her fear washed away at that moment, instead anger washed up and she activated her hamon and started to walk towards the pale man in front of her. 'oh? a child? Do you know where the stone of Aja is?' the man gets down on his knees asking the child and she frowns kicking the man in his knees before he grunts in pain and he leans forward grabbing her but the girl only bites his hand that reached out for her.

she punches him in the face with her hand filled with hamon and he grunts holding his face in pain and the girl continues to punch him angrily crying and the man held his hands up in mercy not expecting the little girl to be so powerful at such a young age. 'You hurt my mom! You killed her!' the little girl kept pummeling the man before he died due to his injuries and the girl whimpered watching his severed head disintegrate into nothing along with his body and she goes over to her mother crying for her to come back, her hands and shirt covered in her mother's blood and she puts her head in her lap singing a nice song for her mother.

The memory fades away and y/n's vision blurs seeing joseph come to her worriedly seeing her usually bright and cheery face filled with tears and she nearly fainted before joseph catches her asking her if she was alright as they walked out of the station together with caesar leading the way. Joseph decides to talk to y/n to get her mind off of whatever she had experienced in her memories, which the girl was grateful for. They continued to caesar and she watched as he stopped looking at a person in a small boat on the canal curiously.

TO BE CONTINUED