Joseph & y/n after Holy moves away

Holy was an Adult woman now married to a famous musician named Sadao Kujo. Y/n and joseph weren't happy about their baby moving away halfway across the world to Live with a man they had hardly met.

"As long as you're happy I'm happy, always keep that in mind holy," Y/n says. As she looks at the photograph of her daughter and her husband. Joseph was behind her wanting to speak with holy and he tried to snatch the phone out of y/n's hands.

A hand collided with Joseph's face as y/n gets up squealing like a schoolgirl. The dress she was wearing was sure to cover up every inch of her and she twirls around to look at joseph. "Holy is having a baby! The doctor confirmed it early last night our time!" Joseph slaps his hands on his face as a beard was slowly finding its way to grow in and his once fully brown hair was now having gray fill in. "OH, MY GOD! Not my baby!"

Holy is heard laughing on the phone before a manly voice is heard in the background. " Honey, it's getting late. It's not good for the baby, say goodnight so you can rest up" The voice of Sadao is heard before Holy bids her parents goodnight and she quickly adds in. 'Tell Uncle smokey & uncle caesar I said hello, and tell aunt Suzi and her 9 children I said hello as well. Goodnight mother" Holy hangs up the phone as joseph rakes his hand through his hair. Not believing what he had heard and he starts to cry sitting down.

"Joseph stop crying! You big baby she's an adult now!" Y/n hits joseph on his head making him yell out in pain. "Ow! What the hell was that for?!" Joseph says as he cries more and y/n shakes her head pushing her short hair behind her ear.

"You're acting like your 24 again! We're literally 50!... well I still look 30..you on the other hand..you're not practicing Hamon."y/n says greeting a good look at her husband and he gives her a funny look.

"I'm not old and who the hell wants to practice something so tiring all of their lives? Not I! I'd rather wrinkle and be old as hell" joseph says and y/n chuckles kissing her husband on his cheek.

"Honey, I'm just kidding. Let's go through this paperwork so you can get done with work faster"

(2 more chapters and this book will be complete!)