.

Speedwagon watched as JoJo was sucked into Wamuu's divine sandstorm and was injured falling onto the ground with a loud thud, He held y/n in his arms trying to pass her off to caesar who only held up an arm blocking his way. "Don't be a fool Speedwagon, you just saw how he hurt Jojo in a matter of seconds. Get out of here while you still can and get y/n the help that she needs before she too dies in vain like Mark." Caesar told the old man who only looked at Joseph in shock seeing him move on the ground all bloodied and cut up.

"Curse this blood in my eye it threw off my aim, but it proved enough when you chose to hide behind that pillar. hmm, you died rather quickly. Normally I would ignore human onlookers such as yourselves, however, you witnessed my shame and I must take time out of my night to destroy you both, along with taking that girl for lord kars since he seemed rather interested in her a few minutes ago." Wamuu says in a threatening voice and y/n scowled her face, she heard everything going on and could barely wake herself up, her breathing was still labored but she slowly took the time to balance it out.

Both Caesar and Speedwagon gasp in slight shock noticing joseph get up and crawl stay on his knees, wamuu turns around in curiosity at what they were staring at and continued to look at what seemed to be a dead joseph. "hmm must be the light" wamuu shrugged it off and turn back around to the trio in front of him and he stands there staring at them all.  Caesar started to think to himself calling joseph a coward in his head. 'I Understand about leaving me and y/n but what about Speedwagon?

The man can't even defend himself, he has no hamon training at all like the rest of us.' He thinks to himself as joseph makes it into a mining cart. y/n raises an arm tiredly to caesar whispering slightly so her words can only reach his ear. "Don't judge him, it's...a distraction, I've seen him do it before."

she heard joseph make it into the cart and wamuu turns around angry at himself for letting joseph get so far and he grunts turning around. "that as far as you go human! Nice try!" Wamuu jumps into the cart towering over joseph who looks at him with a bloody smirk his arm hanging over the side of the cart near the lever while looking up at Jammu. "You coward, no true warrior would ever feign death just to save himself only to leave his comrades to die!"

Joseph lets out a laugh and pulls the lever making the cart leave the room they were just in and into the mining caves. Wamuu looks at joseph in question."That may be true, but I am no coward. I was only buying time for my friends and taking you with me so that they could get away, though honestly, I don't want that freak touching my girl." Joseph says and his words made wamuu frustrated slightly hearing his master be insulted by a life form weaker than his master.

"You are clever indeed, so you were only playing coward to lure me away from your friends." Joseph and wamuu continue to have a chat before wamuu foils josephs original plan and makes the cart fling off of the track and down the side of the cliff they were on.  "Damn it Jojo that fool must really have a plan to defeat those monsters." Caesar and Speedwagon watched as joseph took wamuu with him deeper into the cave.

They chase after him and on the way there Speedwagon woke up y/n completely with all of his moving the girl woke up still pale, but she managed to spring out of Speedwagon's arms and ran alongside them finding their way to JoJo.  

{TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY AUTHOR LAZINESS}   

The trio makes it to the bottom of the mines and caesar grabs Speedwagon's arm yanking him behind a pillar and he pushes y/n into one making her face contort in pain as she stubs her toes on it. She looks back at caesar in anger who only holds up his hands in defense before making a notion of her to stay quiet. He watches as wamuu hovers over joseph, they were talking and he could hardly understand.

But y/n could hear them somewhat and stay still ignoring the throbbing pain in her toes. "If you feel the need to kill me before I can prove myself to you then so be it, just get it over with" Wamuu grunts in anger grinding his teeth and esidisi pops up revealing himself with a bored yet stern look on his face. "You gave this human one minute, why are you giving him a second longer? I am sure that human girl is dead by now and that means his time is up, kill him already or I will gladly do it for you"

Y/n stepped out from behind the pillar lightly on her feet as she walks then runs to the duo above joseph and with a hamon-filled punch she punches wamuu in the face making him fly back and fall on his butt. He gets up looking at the girl that seemed to breathe savagely in anger while standing in front of joseph protectively and she yells. "No one hurts my friends! I don't have the proper training but I will kick your ass or die trying! Give him... I mean us a month to defeat you! we will do it I swear  to it you naked foul mouth, bastards!!"

Esidisi's eyes widen as joseph held the girl's ankle tightly with one hand trying to keep her in place so that she wouldn't do anything rash. "Master esidisi I have grown fond of these two members of the hamon tribe, Jojo you'll be happy to know I accept your proposition, but only if you both swear to train your hardest for our upcoming battle in the next month."

Joseph slightly lets go of y/n who raises an eyebrow not believing her ears at what she had just heard. "So...you aren't going to kill me now?"Y/n turns around and kicks joseph slightly whining. "You idiot! Shut the hell up and agree to it!!" Joseph could only grunt and nods his head.

"Fine fine! I accept!" wamuu disrupts the little thing that was going on between the two and he holds up a ring in his hand showing it to joseph. "However I will need to make sure that you do not run away." Y/n raises a brow and he looks at joseph not liking the way esidisi had said it as a proposal. "It's not a wedding band you wear on your finger so don't get it confused, it's called the wedding ring of death and it will dissolve and kill the person wearing it" 

  "You mean..agh!!" joseph yelled seeing y/n's face contort in pain and she lets out a yelp whimpering at the feeling of wamuu's hand inside of her body planting the ring on her heart, a sicking crunch was heard as he was inside of her body playing with the organ making sure the ring was on perfectly before he takes out his hand. Caesar looks at y/n who doubled over in pain and shock as she fell to the ground on her knees.

Esidisi comes over to joseph and grabs him placing his wedding band inside joseph's neck and placing the ring of death onto Joseph's windpipe making him let out a shriek of pain as he too grabs his throat in pain, the teens were almost crying even but didn't dare let a teardrop from their eyes. "The antidote for this ring is what we have as a lip and nose ring, defeat us and you can get them. Kars would you like to place your on either of the two?"

Kars looks down from the broken pillar he was standing on and makes a hum of disapproval. "No, immortality can be boring at times, finding rare opponents is such a rare thing to come by, and it's such a tantalizing thought, it's a gift that would give our lives meaning." Kars takes a pause in his words and he takes in the nighttime breeze that sweeps through giving his body a slight chill.

"But I do want that girl as a slave if they both fail to beat you. She only gets the antidote if her friend wins the battle, or if her friend dies and she surrenders herself to be ours." He states confidently and joseph tries to speak out in denial but y/n held up a hand looking at kars herself. "You coward, we accept that. But don't take my friend lightly you grape-haired fruit cup, misbegotten oaf!" She states using Erina's words she had heard right before their bizarre adventure and kars nods his head in approval brushing the insult off like nothing and every one of the pillar men jumps into the air disappearing into the night.

"Wedding rings, around our heart and throat with poison this is a sick joke, But why didn't you stay where you were y/n?! You could have been safe and wouldn't have to suffer with me!" joseph turns to yell at the girl and she shakes her head giving him a smile with her eyes showing nothing but sadness and pain.

"I can't back out now when we count on each other like this joseph! Have a little faith in m you idiot" She sees caesar running towards them both right when joseph passed out and she grabs him quickly before he could hit his upper body on the ground. She watches as he loses consciousness and he could only look up at y/n who gave him a worried expression and she seemed to yell for him to look at her and keep responding to her and everything around him but the boy passed out.

TO BE CONTINUED