A Hundred Against Two

"Remember I only want the red stone of aja, Don't forget that" Kars snapped his fingers at wammu who bows his head. He had stepped out of line while Joseph was checking on y/n and making sure she was able to breathe properly.

"Oh darn, No fight, well we both know I Would beat you, but now I must Beat you both like the devil for hurting Caesar and y/n," Joseph said while holding y/n bridal style and carefully too. He wanted to make sure she was okay even though he was pretty sure she wasn't.

He saw the blood on kars hand and even put a hand on her stomach carefully rubbing his hand in circles gently around it as he thought to himself. 'We didn't know, we should've known..' He couldn't help but blame himself for not following y/n when she so bravely volunteered to go ahead of them.

He gives y/n to lisa lisa who stands holding the girl against her, she watched as joseph wandered back and forth in a straight line occasionally going under and over each of his movements trying to distract them.

He looks back after finishing with a smug look on his face. "Damn I had to give it a try, I thought it was worth a shot." Lisa Lisa rolls her eyes underneath her sunglasses while gently shaking y/n trying to wake her up even just a little, she had been out for over ten minutes now, and any longer she was afraid she would stay asleep. y/n fluttered her eyes barely making eye contact with anyone in the room.

"Even if you were watching all the time, a hamon net was a good idea." Joseph says looking at y/n who was barely awake. He went over to her putting a hand on her face and wiping away any sweat she had on her face. He apologized to her as kars had gotten tired of the sight that hurt him over and over again, he didn't understand the feelings of love and hadn't since long ago when his tribe was still alive before killing them.

"kill them without any further delay!" He sternly looks at the trio, lisa Lisa lets go of y/n who could stand on her own now. "You're choice but if you kill us you will never get the stone. I Don't have the stone here with me, That wouldn't be wise now, would it? We're headed to our destination. If we aren't there in time to set the device, the stone will be destroyed without any delay. That will leave you with nothing." Lisa Lisa states confidently while joseph and y/n look at each other worriedly.

"S-She put a bomb on the stone? Why? wait...caesar did you find caesar and send him to safety?!" Y/n seemed to stress over the safety of one of her friends and nearly lost her balance while joseph assured her caesar was safe and sound along with Messina. "Oi! Idiots, did you hear that? There's a bomb on the stone that will soon go boom!" joseph says and kars leans forward with his elbow resting against his knee.

"You tell us that but do you think I would let you leave here alive??" Kars questions almost as if taunting Lisa Lisa. She kept her calm demeanor and her brows furrowed ever so slightly as she continued to speak. "therefore I have a suggestion, Jojo and wammu can have their fight one-on-one, meanwhile, kars you and I will also fight one on one." Joseph felt a sudden grip on his shirt as y/n looks at him with fear in her eyes. She was so scared for him and he knew it. He held her hands tightly promising her nonstop over and over that he would be careful. "No matter what y/n may not intervene, if she does so we will only make it unfair for you pillar men. She is to stay on the sidelines and watch. If the fight becomes unfair at any point though, she will have the choice of coming in and saving us." Lisa Lisa states her rules as kars listens his gaze shifting to y/n. He hears the small yet frail rapid heartbeat of the fetus inside of her and he smirks waving his hand.

"Fine, I agree to these terms but, if she intervenes while I am winning I will rip the fetus inside of her and smash it with my own bare hands" This makes y/n and joseph turn their heads at the same time as Lisa Lisa agrees. "N-No! You cant bargain the baby's life! It's mine!" y/n was heard yelling profusely as she shoots hamon at kars left and right missing every time due to joseph holding her back.