Y/n. Gets injured & Sick

Y/n was walking with her best friend Suzi, they were 69 and looked good for their ages. Young men in their 20s turned their heads at y/n as she walked with Suzi Q, they thought she was a beautiful woman. Which all in all wasn't a lie. "Yes, well joseph has gone to japan..but it was some super small town named morioh, he had a Business deal there with a property, last I heard it went pretty well."

Suzi nods as she puts a hand over her chest. "Caesar wanted to go, but Jojo wouldn't take him. Something about he didn't want to involve caesar in any trouble" Y/n nods looking up at the sky.

"Yes, it sounds like Jojo to not want to get friends or family involved in his personal business. I stopped helping maybe ten years ago." Suzi nods as she squinted her eyes unsure of what she saw, She began walking faster leaving y/n to walk ahead alone In her own thoughts, Suddenly blood splattered onto Suzi's face as y/n is struck by an arrow in her chest, she didn't process the pain well and collapses on the spot with Suzi quickly going over with a few people in tow. Many others were screaming which was background noise to Suzi.

"Don't panic y/n. Just stay still and alert, don't move please!" Y/n suddenly lets out a grunt of pain as Suzi and a few others look around her trying to see who had done the damage and she lets out a yell of pain at the sight of a much older woman coming and pulling the golden arrow out of her.

"Hey! Be care..ful?"Suzi turns her head to call out the woman for being uncaring but doesn't see her. A thud is heard and she turns to see y/n had passed out from blood loss.

{Timeskip inside of the Joestar matriarch home}

Joseph sat by y/n's side as she was seriously ill battling a fever that was over 103°. The Speedwagon foundation was checking on her around the clock per se joseph's order. "Sir"

A man had patched up y/n chest wound earlier and had come back to give him the news. "Her. The chest wound will heal up nicely with little to no scarring but the fever and on and off sleeping she is going through we cannot explain Mr. joestar. It's all up to her to feel better soon, please Don't panic she's a strong woman"

Joseph crossed his arms looking at his wife who was on a breathing machine. He hears the sound of many approaching footsteps and he sees Caesar, Suzi, and Smokey with Suzi & Caesar's many kids. They had to get well balloons and many other trinkets that were possibly y/n's favorites.

"Maria scoot over for me, I want to see if auntie has aged anymore since my 20th birthday."An adult woman says and the girl known as Maria does as told making sure to not get her frilly dress ruined as she moves over for her older sister and takes a seat at the foot of the bed swinging her legs.

"Tammy always sees auntie first. Just to see if she aged anymore! It's not fair..tammy is..how old is she again bubby?" The young child says looking at her older brothers and one of them answers sighing.

"Tammy is 44...the oldest of all of us. Please remember that Maria."Maria nods smiling as Smokey goes around the children young and older and he starts to speak with joseph, even pulling Caesar out of the room to talk.

"There's a guy I know..well a mutual friend of mine and y/n's. He was in a similar sick state like this before, his name is Muhammad Avdol, you can call him on how to care for y/n while she fights this." Smokey says and he tries to remember the number to call avdol on and he facepalms.

"I forgot the number... I'll try to remember and reach him. Until then, just care for y/n and help in any way you can"smokey says and the telephone rings waking y/n up in the bedroom and she sits up taking notice of everyone, and right as she reaches for the phone joseph takes it from her answering it as he makes her lay back down.

"Oh holy. Nice to hear from you, how is jotaro?" Y/n looks up at Joseph reaching for the phone wanting to talk to her daughter but Joseph puts a finger up to his lips urging her to be quiet and rest. His slight smile turned into a firm line and he turns away mumbling. On the phone, y/n heard a brief. 'I'll be there' right as joseph hangs up the phone y/n has a coughing fit.

He looks at her worried as does Suzi Q, Caesar, and their 9 children inside of the room. Joseph sees something appear beside y/n before it quickly fades back into her without a trace. He wants to say something but remembers what holy said on the phone.

"Papa, Jotaro says he's. Possessed by an evil spirit!" It's at those words he remembered that he realizes he must go to japan to make sure it's the same thing as what's going on in his own home.