It's A Girl

It was spring of 1940 and y/n was in her shared home with Joseph, she was alone and her stomach was somewhat fuller & rounder. She hadn't been feeling good as of late and she was told not to stress anymore because it could force her to miscarry her child.

"W-where's joseph when you need him, i-i should call Suzi maybe" she goes to the telephone and she calls Suzi tiredly whimpering at the pain in her lower abdomen. Suzi heard the pain in y/n's voice and said she would come right over. Y/n waited and waited For what felt like hours and when Suzi came she had Erina with her.

"Y/n! Answer us please!" The sound of crying was heard as they went deeper inside the fairly nice home and they saw a small but noticeable trail of blood. Erina held a hand up to Suzi telling her to go look around for caesar and Joseph.

Erina traveled to the master bedroom of the home and found y/n on the floor with her hands bloody as she held a crying child in her hands. Erina kneeled down to y/n's tired self and y/n looked at her with a tired smile on her face. "Granny...i-i did good, right? I had her all on my own..with no help." Erina nods and takes the child within her arms kissing y/n on her head telling her to rest in bed reassuring her to not worry about the mess.

About an hour had passed and Jojo walked into the bedroom where y/n was resting and he looks over at her unsure of what to say or do. Caesar followed behind and he couldn't help but look over at the bathroom seeing Erina holding her posture and she smiled at him pulling down the small blanket that was wrapped in her arms and it showed a clean newborn baby.

Caesar smiled and elbows joseph in his side. "Ow- oh my god! She's precious.." joseph says holding his daughter in his arms calling her precious and y/n wakes up, her eyes fluttering open at the sound of the commotion in the room and Suzi sees her.

"Y/n!" The sound of Smokey's voice was loud and clear through the house and He walked into the room happily wanting to see the small child that was brought into the world just an hour before.

"Joseph..hey Joseph"Y/n softly spoke as everyone came to her side worried but she could only smile at the sight of her baby as joseph hands the small human to her. She admires the look on her sleeping child's face and she looks up at Suzi.

"Suzi...Earlier..you said Holy, right? Holy sounds like a great name..for an amazing baby" Y/n says as she feels a dip in the bed. She looks over to see Joseph sitting down kissing her head gently.

"That's a beautiful name.."

{Timeskip to 8 years later}

Y/n looked at holy with a smile on her face as they take another family photo it was the first one they took in 6 years without Erina and some months without Speedwagon. "Uncle smokey! Uncle look! Mommy did a magic trick!" Smokey was looking on as he Studied his law books. He looks over at Holy with a smile on his face scratching his head.

Smokey goes over to the two happily as joseph starts to get his crinkle fingers and he follows what von Stroheim had told him before he had died also.

Y/n held a flower that wasn't fully bloomed yet and she breathes in steadily smiling at holy's big beautiful eyes as they stared at the flower in amazement as it bloomed to show a hydrangea.

"Alright! Alright! Come on, please gather for one more photo!" Everyone quickly gathers for the photo as smokey tries to get away. From them but y/n pulls him back smiling. "Nono, come back. You're a part of the family." Smokey takes his spot next to joseph and they take the photo together happily with y/n and holy holding each other close.

"Whatever happened to Caesar and Suzi?" Smokey asks and joseph shrugs scratching his head. He tilts his head upwards as everyone walks out of the photographer's shop and he looks up at the sky.

"Last I heard, they went back to Venice to start a family together. Last I heard they were on their fifth child? I'm not sure"smokey looks at joseph in shock and he takes his hat off wiping his forehead. "That's so many kids...well not more than what my mom had, she had at least twelve of us. I lost count after..well me" smokey laughed as joseph gulped.

[Some said this is what happened after caesar first held holy]