Ultimate warriors from ancient times

Now in Rome Joseph was in a restaurant complaining about the pasta he was given, y/n sat across from him sweat dropping at his outburst. "Joseph, it has squid ink inside of it. Don't knock it until you try it."

Joseph ignores her and he pulls the waiter by his shirt collar standing up while slamming a hand down on the table causing a fuss. "Joseph put the man down and try the pasta, or I will not hesitate to call ms Erina on you about your behavior. You know she doesn't tolerate this."

Y/n spoke and it struck a nerve inside of joseph making him nod. "Okay! Okay.HM? this is delicious!" Joseph tries the pasta and loves it instantly, the waiter that served the dish left the table with relief all over his face making y/n laugh. Though she held up a paper napkin that was on the table and throws it at joseph rolling her eyes.

"Hey ugly, you got squid juice on your face, and I suggest you get it before you get associated with witchcraft or something"y/n states getting up out of her chair a man with blonde hair catches her gaze and she turns her gaze to the door after he winks at her and she heads outside to find the fountain they had passed by earlier at the restaurant. Her smile seemed to widen at the scenery of the place and her mind suddenly wandered off. 'i wonder how smokey and miss Erina are doing. I hope they are well, I'll call them later, it's night in America for sure.'

She doesn't speak another word and rests by the fountain dipping a hand in admiring her reflection. She drowns out the lively chatter of people and birds breathing in evenly as she practices her breathing technique for Hamon. The Water rolls around her hand and it suddenly shoots up splashing back down in the fountain, thankfully no one witnessed it and y/n pulls her hand away sighing.

"Hey y/n the birds in this country seem much smarter in this country than the men here don't you think?!" Joseph's voice made y/n's soul groan, he had found something else to complain about.

"Joseph shut up and just come over here and sit with me..please while we wait for Speedwagon," y/n says softly, she hasn't noticed the blonde man from earlier was more with them again and he turns his head blushing slightly. He hadn't ever felt nervous just by the side profile of a woman before.

Joseph sat by y/n as he tried to ignore Caesar but to no avail, he cuts his time short with y/n to wreck Caesar's playboy plan. But Speedwagon stopped him, scolding him for trying to cause havoc in the peaceful scenery.

Caesar scoots close to y/n seeing her eye every one of them with a bored expression on her face. "May I ask your name?" He speaks in a sultry tone trying to get y/n to swoon for him but she just shrugs her shoulders looking at him with a bored expression. "I'm y/n. Don't ask for my last name because I won't tell you, Therefore I don't have one."

Caesar widens his eyes before Pouting slightly and he grabs the girl's chin slightly leaning closer to her wanting to see if a kiss would fix the problem but she used a bit of her hamon to use water in the fountain to block her lips from his own.

"Sorry, I've only kissed one man in my life, and that was new years, right Jojo?" Y/n says briefly pushing Caesar's face back with her index finger and standing beside Speedwagon as joseph looks at Caesar pissed that he tried to make a move on y/n, he nods his head as if to agree before caesar began to insult joseph on not knowing his family lineage.

"Hey, you albino broccoli, and asparagus. Smelling, I eat Pasta daily because I think it's good for my health looking Italian fuck! Leave family lineage out of this! You have no right to pick on a sensitive subject when Speedwagon and Joseph's grandma didn't tell him anything until just recently!" Y/n says getting up to Caesar uppercutting him and he flew backward landing on the edge of the fountain and he looks at y/n in shock her Hamon flowing around her body while she shook angrily as if she couldn't help it.

Caesar watched as the girl went to the other side of the fountain not daring to even look back knowing she would punch him again. Joseph sighs and looks at y/n back to Caesar drowning in the one-sided argument and he runs up to Caesar only to be held up by the woman he kissed. She held his collar, giving off a blank stare.
"You gave this woman a Hamon kiss!"

"Like I just said your weak Hamon couldn't even fight off a woman. Sad" Caesar's voice rang out in y/n ears along with joseph's yells and a splash.
Caesar kept throwing out insults until y/n came over with her hands in her pockets. Her (e/c) eyes shimmering in the sunlight seemed to darken as she hits Caesar in the back of his head temporarily knocking the breath out of him and she goes up to the woman he kissed before punching her in the back of the head and a pigeon flies out of her mouth and y/n sighs seeing that she was out of the hypnotic state she was in.

"Both of you shut up and act like young adults, and I don't want to hear anything about arrogance or insults anymore! Now let's go sit and have a wonderful chat you idiots!"y/n walked ahead of them both grabbing Speedwagon by his arm and smiling tiredly, the ride there was tiring for the poor girl and now she'd have to deal with two men on her journey.

~~~~*~~~~

"You Englishmen are very lucky that you're being granted access to see the pillar men ." y/n listened to Caesar. Go on and on about the pillar men until she fell asleep during the car ride. Her head was leaning against Joseph's side and he smiled at her looking cute and innocent, thankful that she didn't beat everyone up earlier that day.

Walking down a stone path and into ruins of some sort of tomb Joestar and friends looked around the room they were in holding a flashlight. Jojo began to be a fool and started to crack a joke at the situation that wasn't funny even in the slightest. Something truly didn't sit well with y/n and the smell of blood reached her nose making her pinch her nose as they stood at an entrance of a room. An ominous aura was around them and y/n felt the child's creep down her spine.

The nice German soldier from before, Mark was the name, y/n had gotten to know seemed shocked noticing all of the blood on the floor follows by a trail of bodies. "What in the everlasting-"
┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈

To Be Continued~

Sorry for the wait..college exams are killing me slowly.