A race towards the blink

"KARS!!" joseph yells catching y/n and caesar's attention. Lisa Lisa was outside smoking a cigarette since the smoke seemed to bother a few people inside so she wasn't aware.

"Caesar..did he just say Grape man??" Y/n says making caesar look at her in question and caesar only shrugs looking at her as he takes another sip of the hot chocolate in his mug. Y/n nods and takes another sip of hers.

a few moments later caesar spits out his hot drink and he looks at y/n who was wearing joseph's scarf to keep her warmer. "Did. Did you just say, grape man? Whose grape man?" Caesar asked very concernedly yet with a laugh and they both heard joseph again yelling before getting up.

Both teens rushed to the scene when they stopped seeing kars telling joseph he cannot allow him to live. "Over my dead body, you fucking walking grapevine!" y/n yelled pushing joseph behind her as Kars narrows his gaze looking at her from under the hat. "I don't care to understand what you want and how but do understand everything happens for a reason. And I'll have you to myself and give you many reasons why women should stay in their places as they once did in my time back then"

"Pay attention to me I'm the one who is supposed to be your final opponent, not some kids!"Von Stroheim says and everyone watches as von Stroheim attacks kars shocking joseph as he yanks y/n back behind him blocking her away from any stray bullets in case she was hit and the girl quickly throws joseph to the side getting on top of him with a cheesy smile. "I'm not always looking for safety Joseph, I've thought you knew that by now. Caesar! Go get Lisa Lisa!"

Caesar nodded before he ducks behind the door again and runs to go to Lisa Lisa and his teacher who were downstairs drinking tea at around this time. "I refuse to let esidisi's life be thrown away in vain. I will honor him hereafter I kill you all." Kars says and he blocks the bullets coming his way with his shining bone blade. The blade starts glowing and joseph gets up. Kars began to move at inhuman speeds slicing the bullets and he ran up to von Stroheim and his body goes past von Stroheim slicing his mechanical body in half. "We can't take him, at least not without my weapons!"

Kars picked up von Stroheim with ease and he gives him a menacing glare. "Now, I'll take that stone" Joseph and y/n watched as kars walked to the edge of the mountain they were on and joseph follows closely behind. Y/n heard Lisa Lisa behind her asking her what had happened.

"Kars, he killed everyone in the room, and he tried to kill von Stroheim but german technology is so superior it's his whole body but his face and it's keeping him alive so far!" Y/n says telling the three of her comrades what had happened when they missed the short yet brief showdown between kars and von Stroheim. She was keeping an eye on joseph making sure he didn't get hurt. "You aren't going out there when you were as sick as a dog this morning. I won't let you" Caesar says placing an arm in front of her and she tries to move him out of her way.

'I need to get that ring for y/n so she can live..why me, was this in my horoscope?' joseph questioned himself and he shouts at kars. "Just be patient, ill kill you and everyone here in a moment."Kars held the stone in his hands as he tosses von Stroheim to the side.

"uh...did von Stroheim's eyeballs just do the boogie? Why'd it open..is that a laser? " y/n says stopping since she had never seen anything like it and she doubt anyone else has as well. the beam shoots at kars making the necklace that contained the stone slide down the slippery slope and y/n pushed caesar out of the way as she runs ahead with kars and joseph in front of her.

"God damn it I need to work out more, 3 steps and I'm already tired. I want to go back to simple times when I could just walk and relax under the new york sky." She said out loud to herself and she sees kars trying to slow Jojo down and y/n flies past Jojo nearing kars accelerating to reach him as he tells joseph of what his petty plan would be out loud.