•Info•

Not mine belongs to JeonTaeTrash

Vampires:
Supernatural beings who drinks blood and could live a long life.They strictly follow their rules and hierarchy,keeping the formality of a leader and follower type of relationship.

Royal bloods:
They are pure blooded vampires descended directly from royal family. They are the offsprings of both royal blooded vampires. They are the highest most powerful people in the vampire hierarchy. They are the vampire king,queen, prince and princess. They are the most treasured vampire species since they are the strongest and rarest. It's very rare for both royal bloods to bear children and they could try for centuries just to have one.

Pure bloods:
They are the second highest after royal blood vampires. They are the offsprings of both pure bloods or a pure blood and a royal blood. They are usually treated as knights of the royal bloods and would swore loyalty to the vampire royalties.

Half bloods:
They are middle class vampires. Offsprings of a vampire and a human.

Order:
Group of vampires composed of the high ranking vampire officials, commonly the royal blood elders and the current vampire king. They serve as the rule makers. They are called when there is a new problem encountered and they decide for a punishment or solution.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Werewolves:
Supernatural beings who are half human and half wolf. They respect their pack's rules and pack leader. They are more like a big family unlike vampires that are on the side of formality or leader and follower relationship.

True bloods:
Both parents are alphas. They are rare since it's very rare for two alphas to be mates and most likely impossible to have children. They are the strongest kind of wolf species. They are also the most possessive, aggressive and most dominant wolves. They have red eyes but would turn silver if they release their true strength.

Alphas:
They are the second strongest wolves. Most alphas are high ranking warriors and leader of the pack.
They are also possessive and dominant. Have red eyes.

Betas:
They serve as the right hand for alphas. Most of them are low rank warriors. They are partly submissive for alphas and dominant towards omegas. They have yellow eyes.

Omegas:
They are the weakest and most submissive kind of wolf. Most of them are servants for higher rank wolves. They also take good care of pups and elders and are part of the pack's medical team. They have brown eyes.

Male omegas:
The most rarest species in wolf kind since all omegas are females. Have blue eyes.

Rouges:
Wolves who don't belong to any pack.

Luna:
Wife of the head alpha(pack leader).

Elders:
They are a group of elder werewolves who are called when there is a problem that can't be solved by head alpha alone.

Pack:
It is the wolf community. They strictly follow their rules of the pack and hierarchy. They are more like a one big family living together in a village and they share a bond which makes it possible to link with eachother.