•15: Dine in? To go?•

"Wow. You smell, uhh, you smell so good!"

Taehyung smiled sweetly, kinda expecting those words. He got used to hearing that everytime he meets a new werewolf but he still wondered why do they seem to have the need to blurt that out right after meeting him.

He also doesn't know what smell they are talking about and he just thought that he takes a bath everyday, so of course, he smells good though Jeonguk explained that it's actually his natural scent and not the scent of the products that he use.

He kinda got what his mate meant when he thought of how different the sound of Jeonguk's heartbeat is and the smell of the younger's blood being unexplainably enticing and so alluring for him.

"Thanks, Mrs. Jeon. I'm Kim-"

"Taehyung, right?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head, trying his best to contain his excitement as much as possible when Jeonguk's mom just went ahead and hugged him tightly and honestly too long but he doesn't mind at all, he loves warmth and affection.

"And Gukkie! I've missed you so much!" She then let go of Taehyung to hug his son.

"Yeah. You too, mom. I missed you too." Jeonguk grumbled, slightly shy.

After the warm hugs, they went ahead and entered the Jeon mansion. Taehyung's mouth fell open, eyes scanning the cabin-styled mansion. It's like an expensive, customized and oversized cabin.

Jeonguk's house is so big, well, duh, it's a mansion, of course it is big. But despite the spacious interior, it still looks so inviting and so cosy that Taehyung only thought of one word fitting what he feels about the place and it is the word 'home!.

Taehyung continued to take every detail of the mansion.

The big living room, kitchen and dining area while Conversing with Jeonguk's mom practically about everything and anything about him but still managing not to touch some sensitive topics like their fake relationship.

The lies are saved for later.

"Mom, where's dad?" Jeonguk asked and the two, who seemed to be getting along, stopped their tracks to look back.

"He's at the pack house training some pups. You know we just got back from America last week, so your dad missed training them."

"More like torture them." Jeonguk mumbled to himself while remembering how harsh his dad was as a trainor because as far as he can remember, his dad is not his dad when he trains them. Specially him since he's expected to be the next head alpha.

But someone should really thank Jeonguk's father because Jeonguk's strength and stamina that were built through years of training are being put into good use.

Hard work pays off.

Jeonguk undergone countless difficulties under his own father's hands though he actually came to like it mainly because he likes physically draining activities and he's also competitive, a true blood's pride. It's also the werewolves way that when they argue about something, it's usually settled by fist against fist, kinda barbaric but it fits Jeonguk's nature.

They needed to be trained from childhood or should I say, puphood? Okay, I'm sorry. Anyway, they needed to be trained and it's inevitable when you're part of their pack.

It's not like they are soldiers born in the land of war that needed to be educated from birth to kill and save asses but they just need to be guided on how to change their forms from human to wolves and back. They also need to learn about their sensitive animal senses and nature and all that wolfy behaviours that I won't explain further. I mean, go read books and stuffs about werewolves, maybe like the book Sce-