•7: Very No Fun•

" So? " Jeonguk said with the coldest tone to the man who just slammed the door of his office open.

" Why the fuck are you here? It's not-"

" Red alert. " Taehyung cut Jeonguk off. He, once again,barged in his mate's office wearing his oversized shirt, baggy pants and sandals looking so worried, pacing back and forth while biting his nails.

"I thought we agreed to see each other once a week? "Jeonguk stated before his attention turned back to the papers on his desk, refusing to acknowledge whatever reason or issue his mate brought upon seeing him today, just two days after their last encounter.

" Jeonguk, RED. ALERT." Taehyung said again emphasizing the two words even more and stopping in front of Jeonguk's desk.

" What the hell is red alert? " Jeonguk calmly asked, looking not so interested as he continued to type something in his laptop.

" Jeonguk, it's red alert! Red alert always means something serious or dangerous! " Taehyung explained in a more frantic way while he continued to pace back and forth.

"How serious? " Jeonguk uttered lifeless as if he's just a robot, trying to respond with zero percent interest and a hundred percent insincerity.

"Jeonguk!?" Taehyung whined, getting more frustrated and irritated but Jeonguk doesn't care. In fact, he likes to see Taehyung annoyed. Cood. He thought. Taste your own medicine.

"Listen, anyone who says red alert means something dangerous is happening or could happen." Taehyung stated waving his hands in the air in an exaggerated way.

" Red alert could either mean my gucci was stolen, Gogh hyung's work was damaged, maybe I'm getting attacked,extremely ill or dying or maybe I'm pregnant! " Taehyung muttered in one breath and Jeonguk seemed to catch every word he said but it didn't quite sink in since he's too focused on his laptop.

"Jeonguk! " Taehyung whined again and this time,
Jeonguk released a deep breath, crossed his arm and with eyebrows furrowed, he finally looked at Taehyung who was once again pacing back and forth while biting his nails.

" First, I know you already have too many Gucci and you' re rich. You can buy it again if it was stolen. Second, who the hell is Gogh hyung?Third, you look perfectly healthy to me and lastly, pregnant? It's impo-"

Impossible. Jeonguk wanted to say but thinking about it,werewolves and vampires exist so a male getting pregnant isn' t that far from his reality.

He realised.

He thinks.

He paused.

He panicked.

He thinks again.

He was drowned into his deep thoughts while Taehyung continued mumbling about how important every gucci is and that Jeonguk should be educated about his amazing Gogh hyung. But Taehyung's voice seemed so distant as he continued dwelling with the worst case scenario.

He looked healthy and definitely not dying. So uhhh. Shit.Is he pregnant? Can a male vampire be pregnant? He's a royal blood, does that mean he could bear a child? Fuck. No fucking way.

Jeonguk kept thinking while his eyes followed his mate who was still in panic mode while blabbering things Jeonguk couldn't register at the moment.

He really looks healthy and he's a vampire so he must be strong, he doesn't look like dying.
Jeonguk kept confirming himself. He's not really a bad person but it' s just that hearing Taehyung say that he is ill sounds a little better than hearing him say he's pregnant with their child. Yup. He's really not a bad person but maybe just a jerk
sometimes ( read: always ).