•13: Is Family•

"Hel-"

"Finally you fucking answered your phone!"

"What's up?"

"What's up? WHAT'S UP!?" A groan of frustration was clearly heard through the phone's speaker.

"Taehyung I've been calling you since an hour ago!
I've been calling and texting you but you're not
fucking replying!! I swear I almost-"

"Okay! Jeonguk, okay, I get it and I'm sorry but will you please stop shouting? You're seriously destroying my eardrums." Taehyung exclaimed, rolling his eyes, fazed by the sudden loud voice ringing against his ear.

"So? What's this all about?" Taehyung asked, wondering why the usually composed Jeonguk sounded so agitated.

"Tae, where are you?"

"National museum. Why?"

"Come to my office. Now."

"Can't."

"What? Why!?"

"Well, they have Gogh hyung's works exhibited here. I also wanted to take a moment and appreciate these pieces of perfection so I set my phone to silent mode."

"Tae,this is an emergency. I need you here,now."

"Nope."

"Tae, I'm serious."

"I don't want to."

"Seriously? Are you seriously doing this right now?!"

"Jeonguk, it's Gogh hyuuuung!!"

"Taehyung I'm your maaate!!"

"Oh my god.Are you jealous of my Gogh hyung?"

"Wha-No! And why the hell do you even call the
great Vincent van Gogh 'hyung'!?"

Jeonguk soon found out--okay, more like purposely researched, that Taehyung's Gogh hyung is actually the famous great painter Vincent van Gogh.

Don't judge.

It's not like he wanted to know more about Taehyung's interests that's why he memorized the biography of the famous painter, Van Gogh. No, of course it's not because of Taehyung. He was just plainly curious in arts because despite his looks that seemed to be always in lined with the modern fashion, he too is a person who appreciates arts from centuries and decades ago. So, yeah. Lets not judge him just because he did some research about his mate's favorite artist.

"Because he is my hyung!"

Jeonguk released a huff of annoyance and Taehyung might not be there but he already knew that the younger's eyes rolled, in which he finds really hot, to be honest.

"Okay. Fine. He is your Gogh hyung. Now can you please just come here, to my office?"

"But I'm not done admiring his works yet." Taehyung pouted and Jeonguk huffed a breath of irritation.

"Tae, I even said please."

"Yeah and you should do that more often."

"When I say 'please' it means it's red alert!" Taehyung's eyes widen as he thought of different issues that may fall under Jeonguk's 'red alert'.

"Holy shit! Jeonguk, you're pregnant!?" He exclaimed and Jeonguk paused, taking a moment to calm himself.

"Stop fucking with me, Tae."

"Tsk. You're no fun." Taehyung giggled. The giggle that Jeonguk might or might not like hearing but he always says it annoys him to the core. Though he got used listening to it almost everyday during the whole four months they have been hanging out or just Taehyung bothering him in his office.