•32: Butterfly pt.2•

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Mmm~ah!"

Taehyung moaned in pleasure but mostly in pain, feeling how he was being pounded on mercilessly. Everything was just rough and brutal. The kisses, the touches and even the looks feels like he was being cut deeply, in his very soul.

"Wait~ah! Ah! P-please~ah! S-slow down...nnng~ah!"

Taehyung pleads as he felt the thrusts getting stronger and faster but it hurts as if his back was going to break.

"Ah! Ah! Mmm~ah! W-wait...ah!"

His voice sounding so hoarse from moaning and moaning for the past hours he was being fucked or because he was in fact being fucked all day and all night.

Taehyung felt the cock inside him getting bigger as it rams in and out of him faster and sloppier until with few hard thrusts, the climax was reached and Taehyung shuddered at the feeling of the warm release, Spurting deep inside him.

"Jeonguk."

Taehyung whispered to himself before eventually losing consciousness as exhaustion from having five rounds of rough sex finally took its toll on his body.

~•~•~••~•~•~

"How is he?"

"There's improvement but he's still locked in his room."

"So he's still not fully okay, huh."

"Yeah. It's been two months already."

"Does he still, uhh, scream and you know, go on violent mode?"

"He does but not so much anymore."

"That's good. I just wish he'll be okay sooner."

"Mmm. This is his fight and we can't do anything but watch and support
him.But...It'sjust...it's just so difficult sometimes...and I still blame myself."

"This is not your fault and you know that, so stop blaming yourself."

"But hyung...I'm really getting wo-Tae!"

Jimin shouted before running towards Taehyung who almost fall but was able to hold on the kitchen door frame.

"Chim." Taehyung said in a soft, weak voice as held onto his best friend's arms for support, feeling his knees giving up.

"Tae what are you-what the fuck!?" Jimin cursed when his eyes didn't miss what's underneath Taehyung's sleeves. "Tae, you're a fucking vampire. You have fast regeneration but you're not immortal. At this rate, you're gonna die!" Jimin sighed in frustration looking at his best friend, eyes filled with pity and concern. "Look at you. You're so thin and pale. And these." The blonde traced his Fingers on the countless of bite marks on the royal blood's arms and there are probably more in his body. "It looks like you were feasted on."

"Chim I'm sorry. It was just a tough night." The prince smiled weakly, feeling sorry that his best friend has to worry about him again.

"I know...but...you should at least..at least lessen doing this kind of stuff." The smaller one said, feeling so defeated and so frustrated.

Taehyung frowns as he looked at his best friend eyeing the fresh bite marks on his arms.

"You must be hungry! I cooked some food." Jin said, brightening the mood while Taehyung smiled and nodded his head before standing up and going towards the delicious foods that were prepared on the table.

"Jin hyung! It's very delicious!" Taehyung complimented before shoving another meat in his mouth.

"Slow down or you'll really die." Jin chuckled while Jimin just smiled, watching his best friend enjoying the meal. "But Tae, you really have a great kitchen. It has complete class A ingredients and appliances!" Jin stated, passionately showing his interest in cooking.