•10: Hello,Turn up?•

" Oh-fuck-nng ah! Good... too good-ah! Jeonguk... "

Taehyung moaned louder when Jeonguk thrusts harder and faster. He felt his knees giving up, finally feeling the exhaustion, this is their third round after all, but Jeonguk's tight grip on his waist kept him in place or at least kept his ass
high up for his mate to senselessly and harshly ram into.

Unlike Taehyung who was starting to feel his energy drain,Jeonguk felt the opposite. It was like he was being replenished of something good that he lost during the whole two weeks he was 'neglected', according to him, by his mate.

"Like this? Hmm?" He moved stronger. Taehyung's whole body was brutally shaking as if he was breaking him into pieces that he has to hold him tighter, his nails digging into Taehyung's flesh. Good. He thought. Another fresh mark
among the others that he just made few minutes ago.

"Yes-oh god-fuck! ah~" Taehyung continuously blabbered in between his lewd moans. Although, his body was almost giving up, he can't stop wanting Jeonguk, wanting more of what he could offer.He's lost. His mind was blank and the only thing he knows is that he was being fucked too good, that he was being fucked into oblivion.

Taehyung mindlessly moaned and mumble incoherent words. His upper body was bent down, head pressed on the cushion that Jeonguk took note to change later.

" Shit. You' re taking-ah-you' re taking me so good. "Jeonguk groans looking at Taehyung and once again, he was fascinated by the fact that his mate unbelievably looked so beautiful despite his position, so wrecked while bent on the sofa of his office, back was sexily arched, ass lifted high for him,hands gripping the cushion and his profile shows enough of his expression indicating that he's on high as his lips hang open,releasing moans and words that further titillate Jeonguk.

" Oh god mmm~ah! Jeonguk! Jeonguk...nng I'm close ah..."

"You wanna cum? Hm? "

"Yes..ah! P-please touch-ah! Touch me." Taehyung pleaded and Jeonguk complied as he reached for his mate's throbbing member. He too, was dangerously close that he couldn't hold back anymore. No. Not when inside his mate, he could
feel the walls contract as if it was sucking him deeper and the ridges. Oh god. The soft,warm and wet ridges that was tightly and perfectly wrapped around his long and thick cock,making him lose his mind in the ecstasy of great sex.

"Ah! Yes...mm~faster." Jeonguk' s thrusts became sloppier while his loose fist started stroking Taehyung's shaft faster.

" Jeonguk nng~Ahh!" Taehyung shrieked and his whole body Quivered as he released his load on his mate's hand and some definitely splattered on the sofa. Okay, Jeonguk might have to change not just the cushion, but the whole sofa.

" Fuck...ah... Taehyung."Jeonguk grunts as he spurts deep inside his mate,his body stuttering while he came so hard that he himself was surprised.God. He never came that hard before. Guess two weeks indeed was his limit.

~°~°~°~°~

"So. How long have you been dating?"

Jeonguk almost choked on his coffee upon hearing the question.

" What, don't tell me you haven't thought of that yet, shitheads. We need to have a detailed story. Tae's parents are no joke."

Well, tomorrow, as they both agreed upon to, Jeonguk will go with Tachyung and meet his parents. The problem is, he should not just show up as some jerk who turned the innocent virgin prince into a slut but he was expected to act as Taehyung's boyfriend.