•22: Tekki Tekki•

"Really, Chim, I'm okaaaayyy!"

"But I'm just really sad that I had to leave you."

"I know. I'm sad too. But look, I've been keeping you to myself for almost all your life and moving in with Yoongi hyung doesn't mean we wouldn't see each other anymore. We still work under the same company, remember?"

"But Tae, I'm just worried about you. You're stupid, clumsy and most of the time, a fuckhead."

"Wow. I'm not really offended." "No. I mean. Take care of yourself okay?"

"Yes Chim. I will."

Taehyung and Jimin hugged for a long time, almost not wanting to let go of each other.

Well, as the story goes, Jimin decided to agree to move in with his mate and Taehyung is so happy but sad at the same time. All these years, he felt guilty for caging Jimin in his arms just because he is the vampire prince that doesn't have a mate yet. But at least now, Jimin is free. He doesn't need to babysit his bestfriend anymore. And it's still one of the best thing that Taehyung loves about finally having a mate.

After being overly dramatic, they both said their final goodbyes and Jimin went inside the car, waking Yoongi who already fell asleep because of the very emotional and the goddamn long dialogue of repeated goodbyes as if they're going to be separated from each other for a very long time and in the farthest sides of the earth.

After that moment, Taehyung went back to his room and plopped down on his bed, feeling like shit when he thought of his current situation. There's too much work he needed to do in the company, Jimin left the house and he's honestly sad and lonely, he only Visits his mate twice a month and there's the slut slash bitch slash whore slash hoe slush his mate's ex slash the supposedly nice girl slash the ultimate cockblocker of the Taekook horny but fluffy, smooth sailing relationship slash the most hated character slash Ana who he doesn't know how to deal with.

He was also constantly bothered on the fact that his mate and Ana are in the same company, having different ideas flooding his mind like, is Jeonguk happy because Ana is now working under him, are the two of them always together, is Ana going to confess or maybe Jeonguk will be the one to make the first move and so many more but all of those are fucking stupid, right?

Because little did he know that his mate's mind is filled with nothing but wanting to be with him.

Fine. They have feelings for each other. No doubt. But the problem lies on their stupidity and them being a dumb oblivious young men who are confusing themselves and loves making things too complicated just because they let even the smallest factor affect their thinking.

No one could blame them though.

Jeonguk is a victim of love and destiny. A man who experienced loving greatly, willing to sacrifice and give everything for the love that painfully carved in his heart that fate is a fucked up concept and a harsh reality.

Taehyung, on the other hand, is a clueless guy when it comes to love. Though he's learning little by little what love is about and what loving really feels like, he still doesn't know what to do with it or how to deal with it. He's afraid about every little thing he was starting to discover, but everyone is like that. It's normal. We fear what we don't know.

Or, according to Dan Brown, "We fear What we do not understand."

We're all the same. Werewolf, vampire, human.
We're all the same when it comes to love because love is love.

It's simple yet complicated. It's easy yet so diflicult. It's both happiness and sadness. It is pain and pleasure.

It is love.