•1: One night in a strange shity•

Not mine belongs to JeonTaeTrash

"I"

"Jeon Jeonguk"

"Reject you"

"as my mate.."

Just like that,a simple statement yet it bears a whole lot meaning to the name mentioned.

"Fuck!"

"Twenty-one!"

"Shut the fuck up...and stop counting!"

"Okay. But that's the twenty-second time you've said 'fuck' and oh! That's a new record twenty-two 'fucks' within an hour!"

Jeonguk released a defeated sigh, rolled his eyes as he tucked his knees closer to his chest, hugging himself tighter while thinking of all possible reasons why he's living the most (according to him) unfortunate life.

"Hey,does it really hurt?"

Jeonguk looked at--more like glared at the man who uttered a stupid question.

"Fucking-ughh!"

Jeonguk was cut off by the painful sensation in his chest.

"Okay,I'm gonna call Namjoom."

"Wai-tsk...fuck"

He muttered to himself when he heard the other dashed out his room.

Few minutes passed,just as when he thought he could finally relax,the sound of stomping feet suddenly echoed in his room and there stood Namjoom and Jin with Hoseok who called them.

"Wow."

Was all Namjoom could utter while watching their strongest and toughest heir whimpering and curled defenseless on his bed.

"Well,this is worse than expected."

Jin commented as he started going through the things in the closet, searching for a towel to wipe the overly sweating and shivering man on the bed.

"Yep,and this all because he rejected his mate!"

Hoseok exclaimed earning a low and weak growl form the trembling man while the other two let out a deep sigh.

"He's intelligently stupid enough to know the effects of rejecting his mate. He'll calm down in a few days.

Namjoom stated in a not so sympathetic tone. It was more of 'I told you,so stupid' kind of tone.

"Yeah amd his wolf is definitely furious that his heat won't vo away until he find someone to pound on."

Hoseok said,grinning from ear to ear as if he is enjoying the sight of his friend struggling. Well he might really be.

"Jeonguk." Jin sighed as he sat on the edge of Jeonguk's bed.

"Why did you even reject your mate?"

Jin asked but Jeonguk seemed out of strength to even answer. His mouth was dry and quivering,he was soaked in his own sweat,eyes are half closed and whole body trembling.

But even if he doesn't open his mouth,they already know what he will say.

The question wasn't new to their ears and so is the answer.

"You really done it this time,guk."

Jin stated in a soft voice out if motherly concern.

"The great Jeon Jeonguk. The man who stupidly went against nature."