JeonTaeTrash

( I don't want to go post another author's picture in here and I don't have any rights to do that too that's highly inappropriate for me,but I wanted everyone who's reading this story first time here to see how amazing she is.)

This is our beautiful author JeonTaeTrash she is such a talented girl

This is our beautiful author JeonTaeTrash she is such a talented girl. "Accidentally Yours" was one of the first stories I read when I joined Wattpad and immediately fell in love with her amazing stories and I still do.

It was unfortunate that real version got deleted.

I know she left Wattpad for some personal reasons but I still hope she'll be able to come back and continue her work.

I hope she's staying healthy and doing well in her life now.

If she's back again I'll definitely take this story down all credits go to her. I personally don't like when someone rewrite another author's story, that's why I was contemplating for so long to do this. But in the end I just don't want to leave her hardwork to be taken down because of some haters and homophobic pricks.

-.-.-.-.-

That pic was posted in the original "Accidentally Yours". JeonTaeTrash deserves all the credits for her hardwork. And that original story is still in my library with chapters missing and messed up that's where I found this picture.