•23: Oh Happy Day•

"Ah! Ah! God..fuck... Jeonguk nnng please..p-please...l-let me~ah!"

Taehyung pleaded again and again but Jeonguk never listened.

After what happened later that night, Jeonguk drove silently and illegally fast going to his mate's house.

Taehyung was harshly dragged to his room and he ended up being handcuffed with a command to never break it while a tight cockring was worn on his length, preventing him from ejaculating properly and holding his release.

Two hours had passed already and Jeonguk hasn't fucked him yet, not with a dick. Instead, Jeonguk was fucking Taehyung using different dildos and vibrators for the past hours and although the older wanted to cum, he couldn't because of the tight cockring and holy gracious fuck, it's really, truly, absolutely, honestly, brutally, driving him insane.

Jeonguk was certainly punishing him, playing with him, probably until he breaks.

Because...well because he is the lejeondary Fuckhead Jungcock.

The true blood's eyes were filled with lust and anger and maybe doing this to his mate can make his insecurities and doubts fade away. It is harsh and wrong, totally wrong but it is his way because he is a prideful and possessive true blood, because he is a mate who felt betrayed, because he is a brat who lets his anger devour him, because he is a guy who was hurt and because he is just a Jeon Jeonguk in love with a Kim Taehyung.

"Jeonguk..please.." Taehyung whimpered. His whole body was trembling and so weak. The heat in his stomach becoming unbearable each passing second and he just wants to release.

"Ah! Aaaaah!" Taehyung released a high pitched moan when Jeonguk started thrusting the huge vibrator in his abused hole faster and rougher.

Jeonguk was staring intensely at his mate and honestly, his underwear was already soaked with his own pre cum, dripping from his painfully throbbing member.

He's not gonna lie. The sight of Taehylmg being
so helpless underneath him and in his mercy is almost enough to make him cum. Taehyung just looks so erotic. He was sweating, his eyes were half closed, his mouth hanged open and drooling, his breathing was shaky and uneven, hands above his head and securely handcuffed, his member was leaking with cum that he can't properly release, his whole body was stuttering and shivering while his entrance looked so perfectly stretched by the thickest and longest vibrator Jeonguk has found in his room.

"Please aah! Jeonguk....I'm b-begging you...please." Taehyung mumbled, his back arching as a reflex of feeling the over sensitivity.

"Stop moving too much." Jeonguk ordered before he leaned down, close to the vampire's face. He raised his hand to cup his mate's face while his other hand continued to thrust the Vibrator in and out of his mate's hole.

"Do you want to cum?" Jeonguk whispered, staring at his mate's hooded, teary eyes.

"Yes..yes..fuck-yes...please..nnng ah! Jeonguk yes..please...ah! ah!" Taehyung replied weakly and almost breathless while his body squirms, feeling the forceful and sudden sensation of the sex toy Jeonguk was using on him.

"I don't know, Tae." Jeonguk teased and kissed his mate on the cheek while the other was all but moans and whimpers. "I think you deserve this." He continued and landed another kiss on the vampire's neck. "You broke the rule." The younger growled on the older's flesh and huffed in anger. "You fucking disappear for a goddamn month."

"Ah! Oh my god..fuck!! I-I'm sorry...ah! ah! ah! Forgive me...ah...please god! Oh god fuck! nnnng please...s-sorry." Taehyung cried and cried between his uneven breathing when Jeonguk pushed the vibrator deeper and it feels like it was almost reaching his stomach.