•6: Infires•

"Ah-ahh!"

Taehyung moaned when Jeonguk licked and softly nipped the tip of his ear.

"Taehyung."

Jeonguk whispered seductively in his mate's ear, sending chills to the vampire. Heat comes rushing
after sensual tingles came crawling in their skins.

"You're so impatient-fuck!"

Jeonguk cursed and sexily bit his lip as Taehyung
grind against his clothed member. Jeonguk was
seated comfortably while Taehyung was straddling him, giving him hip rolls and rubbing their growing tent.

Apparently, they ended up dry humping each other
on Jeonguk's couch, in his office, in his company,
with many employees outside and with Jimin and Hoseok waiting somewhere in or near the company building.

Do they care?

No.

Not really.

But maybe?

Yeah. Maybe a little they do.

"J-Jeonguk..."

Taehyung murmured, pressing his member against
Jeonguk's even harder and continued rolling his hips.

"Fuck. Stop."

Jeonguk grunts. "Taehyung, stand up." He commanded and Taehyung stopped moving but didn't stood up. He looked at Jeonguk disappointed with a slight pout.

"Stand up."

"B-but I-"

"Do you want me to rip your clothes off like last
time?"

Oh.

Taehyung understood what Jeonguk meant, so he stood up almost immediately and slipped off his baggy pants, aware of Jeonguk's lustful stare. Thankfully, he was wearing an oversized shirt which extended to his thigh, covering his erection but he actually didn't have time to be shy, that's if he even has shame in the first place, when he saw the werewolf's pants already unbuttoned and unzipped, with his mate's member exposed with full pride.

Taehyung gulped at the sight while Jeonguk's mind was starting to be clouded by the scent of his mate's arousal. Taehyung then knelt in between
Jeonguk's thigh, facing the werewolf's erection.

"Make me feel good." Jeonguk ordered.

Taehyung nodded before he licked a strip from the base to the tip loving to hear Jeonguk sharply inhale and flinch from time to time. He showered kitten licks and kisses on the tip making his mate's cock twitch and thigh muscles visibly tensed up.

"Fuck...Stop teasing."

Jeonguk growled biting his lips, one hand grabbing and roughly tugging the vampire's hair.

Taehyung then lowered himself and took Jeonguk as deep as he can. After a moment, he started bobbing his head up and down while his tongue swirls around the head and the body of the throbbing member, making Jeonguk drown pleasure and try his best to not to face fuck his mate right there and then.

"Fuck. You take me so good."

Taehyung, encouraged by Jeonguk's reactions,tried going faster and taking his mate deeper,gagging from time to time but loving the taste of pre-cum, the warmth, the scent and the way the cock twitch inside his mouth.

Jeonguk was starting to slightly rock his hips,a familiar pleasure building in the pits of his stomach.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked up only to be met by his mate's dark orbs filled with want and lustful desires. The true blood snapped when Taehyung looked at him. He liked what he's seeing.Such a beautiful mess.