•28: 2!3!•

"No! I can't let this happen!"

"But-"

"You will die!"

"I'm gonna be resurre-"

"No! You'll die and we know it! It's not just about losing your memories! Once you do this, everything about you will die with your soul! Your body will be like a robot being controlled by grandfather! No memories, no emotions, no remorse...nothing!"

"I know Chim. We have seen it happened before but-"

"But what!? Are you just gonna give everything up!? What about Jeonguk? Are you just going to leave him!?"

"Chim, you know how powerful grandfather is. He practically have the whole clan in his hands. He could easily hurt Jeonguk and his family."

"Tae, we still have three more days before the ritual."

"Yeah...three more days before the full moon."

Taehyung mumbled. For the first time, he doesn't feel like seeing the beautiful and captivating full moon. He sighed, feeling so lost and so defeated. He doesn't want to give up but at the same time he doesn't know what to do that his heart was already accepting his unfortunate ending.

"Tae, three more days. There's gotta be something we can do."

"I don't know Chim....but right now all I want is...to be with him."

Yes. Despite all the doubt, the despair the confusion and the sadness, all his mind can actually think of is his mate. His Jeonguk.

"I know...I'll go to Yoongi. We'll find a solution...just...just don't give up okay? We'll surely find a way to end this crisis."

It's a lie.

It's a hundred percent impossible to find a solution but still, Jimin tried to be positive, to be strong. Because when it's the time of struggles and sufferings, at least one should stay calm and solid. One should hold on to that thin line of hope.

"Thank you."

"Mmm..now go to him."

~.~.~..~.~.~

"I want that one!"

"Elephant?"

"Yes Kook! That elephant!"

"Okay. We'll buy it. Do you want anything else?"

"...Mmm"Taehyung looked around the shop, trying to find something interesting.

Seemingly, the couple went to the mall probably to have a date. It was Taehyung's idea, saying that aside from the amusement park, Jeonguk never brought him out on a date. Jeonguk, aka the ultimate whipped boyfriend, immediately complied to his princess' wish and that's how they end up in a shop that sells stuffed animals, decorations and other cute things that the vampire was interested with.

"Then how about a kiss!" The older beamed up, looking at his mate with doe eyes, batting his long lashes.

The younger was taken aback by his mate's unexpected request, his eyes moved around, looking at the people around them. He's a little shy when it comes to doing those kinds of things in public.

"Tae, this is a pu-"

He was cut off once his eyes landed on his mate's puppy eyes. Those damn puppy eyes that no matter what, he couldn't resist. He's utterly powerless against those eyes. So, yeah, fuck, whatever.

"Fine." Jeonguk sighed. "Close your eyes." He commanded as he cup the older's face while the other complied and closed his eyes.

Jeonguk slowly leaned closer and closer until his lips were pressed against Taehyung's. The two actually didn't even notice it themselves that they started liking short gentle kisses more than the rough lustful ones.