The Big Bang pt.3

*Time skip*

The Doctor sits up on the floor of the TARDIS, I'm standing in front of him.

"Oh! Ok. I lived, then. Brilliant. I love it when I do that. Legs, yes. Bowtie, cool. We can buy a fez."

"Lyle beach. The beach is the best. Automatic sand" the Doctor says grinning.

"Automatic sand? What does that mean?" Amy asks.

"It's automated. Totally" I say.

"Oh," the Doctor says, walking over to me.

"Cleans up the lolly sticks all by itself" I say.

"No, hang on. That's last week when we went to Space Florida. We're rewinding. Our, our time stream unraveling, erasing. Closing" the Doctor says looking at me, the crack in the scanner slowly closes and disappears.

"Hello, universe. Goodbye, Doctor, Seer. Amy. Amy."

*Aickman Street*

"Ah, three weeks ago, when she put the card in the window. Amy! We need to tell you something. She can hear me. But if she can hear me" there is a crack in the road.

*Maze of the Dead*

"Good luck, everyone. Behave. Do not let that girl open her eyes. Amy, later. River, going to need your computer" I say.

"Amy, you need to start trusting us. It's never been more important" I grab Amy's hands.

"But you two don't always tell me the truth."

"If we always told you the truth, we wouldn't need you to trust us."

"Alex, the crack in my wall. How can it be here?"

"I don't know yet but me and the Doctor are working it out. Now, listen. Remember what we told you when you were seven?"

"What did you tell me?"

"No. No, that's not the point. You have to remember."

"Remember what? Alex? Alex?"

*Amy's home*

"Amelia's house. When she was seven. The night she waited" the Doctor says, the two of us spot little Amelia, she has fallen asleep outside, lying on her suitcase.

"The girl who waited. Come here, you" I picks Amelia up and put her to bed.

"It's funny. I thought if you could hear us, we could hang on somehow. Silly me. Silly old Doctor and Seer. When you wake up, you'll have a mum and dad, and you won't even remember us" the Doctor says.

"Well, you'll remember us a little. We'll be a story in your head. But that's ok. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best" I say laughing wiping away my tears.

"The daft old man and women who stole a magic box and ran away. Did we ever tell you that we stole it? Well, we borrowed it. We were always going to take it back. Oh, that box. Amy, you'll dream about that box" the Doctor says.

"It'll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand new and ancient, and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would have had. Never had. In your dreams, they'll still be there. The Doctor, the Seer and Amy Pond, and the days that never came" I say.

"The cracks are closing. But they can't close properly until we're on the other side. We don't belong here anymore."

"I think we'll skip the rest of the rewind. I hate repeats" I giggle.