The Day Of The Doctor pt.3

*Woods, 1562*

"Breakfast at eight, please. Will there be Wi-Fi?" I ask.

"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?" the War Doctor asks.

"Yes. No. I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately with my co-conspirators Sandshoes, my husband and Granddad" I say.

"Granddad?" the War Doctor asks.

"They're not sandshoes," the Tenth Doctor says.

"Yes, they are" the War Doctor replies.

"Silence. The Tower is not to be taken lightly, very few emerge again" Elizabeth says.

*Tower dungeons*

"Come on, you lot, get in there" a man shoves the four into a cell, he leaves, shutting the door behind him. The Doctor finds a piece of metal bar and starts scratching on a stone pillar.

"Three of us in one cell? That's going to cause some nasty anomalies if we don't get out soon" the Tenth Doctor says, I stand against the wall "what are you doing?"

"Getting us out," the Doctor says, the War Doctor is using his sonic screwdriver on the wooden door.

"The sonic won't work on that, it's too primitive," the Tenth Doctor says.

"Shall we ask for a better quality of door so we can escape?" the Doctor asks.

"Ok, so the Queen of England is now a Zygon. But never mind that. Why are we all together? Why are we all here? Well, me, the Seer and... Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us. You knew it was going to happen. Who told you?" the Tenth Doctor asks, Moment Rose is holding a finger to her lips.

"Oi, Chinny?" the Doctor asks.

"Yeah, you do have a chin," the Tenth Doctor says.

*Black Archive corridor*

"The Doctor will be trying to send us a message. We're looking for a string of numerals from around 1550, approximately. Priority One. I'm going to need access to the Black Archive. Black Archive. Highest security rating on the planet. The entire staff have their memories wiped at the end of every shift. Automated memory filters in the ceiling. Access, please."

"Ma'am" Kate hands the man her key.

"Atkins, isn't it?"

"Yes, ma'am. First day here."

"Been here ten years" Kate says to Clara.

*Black Archive*

"Lock and key? Bit basic, isn't it?" Clara asks.

"Can't afford electronic security down here. Got to keep the Doctor and the Seer out. The whole of the Tower is TARDIS-proofed. They really wouldn't approve of the collection."

"But you let me in."

"You have a top-level security rating from your last visit."

"Sorry, my what?"

"Apologies. We have to screen all their known associates. We can't have information about the Doctor, Seer and the TARDIS falling into the wrong hands. The consequences could be disastrous."

"What is that?"

"Time travel. A vortex manipulator bequeathed to the UNIT archive by Captain Jack Harkness on the occasion of his death. Well, one of them. No one can know we have this, not even our allies."

"Why not?"

"Think about it. Americans with the ability to rewrite history? You've seen their movies."