Chillin'

Elle
All of March I was busy from doing photoshoots to getting my senior dues in order and taking tons of pictures. After Prince called a couple of times, it stopped. After coming home from a long day of modeling and school, I settled into hot bath water with vanilla scented candles lit around me. Sinking my body into the hot water, I heard that voice again.
Elle! That's him! Look at those eyes!

These eyes appeared in the ripples of the water. These eyes had me in a daze for what felt like an hour. I just had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Once I got out of the water, my hands looked like dried up raisins. Once I got dressed, his eyes appeared in the mirror again which set me back into a daze. After having dinner I tried getting some sleep so I just flipped through the pages of my magazine. "I thought you would've been sleep by now." I shrugged watching her sit down beside me. She ain't said much. Something was up. "What it is?" She sighed laying her head on my shoulder. "Sean been seeing somebody else. He ain't never did no shit like this. Maybe we should let each other go cause he has been distant lately. I stood by that son of a bitch through it all. When he was going through shit with his folks, who was there? Me! Jive ass bastard." I was trying not to laugh but that last part was funny. I listened to her and gave her some advice. She decided it was time for a break. They had been dating since they were in 10th grade. After dozing off she woke me up. "Get ya ass up. You gotta call." Slowly stumbling out of bed, feet hitting the cold floor, I walked into the kitchen. "Girl the damn phone right here. Where the hell you goin'?" I walked back over and grabbed the phone wiping my face before speaking. "Hello." I froze once I realized who it was. "Its been a second before ringin' ya again." Slowly trying to process the fact that he's actually talking to me again, I stood there smirking. "How have the concerts been?" Aubrey smiled and walked over to me as we wrestled over the phone. "Well Hello Mr. Prince." I heard him laughing over the phone as they began a conversation. "I ain't got the slightest clue as to what you sayin' to her but she just ova here smilin' and blushin'!" We wrestled once more over the phone until I snatched it from her grasp. "So somebody's blusin', huh?" I smiled again. If only he could see me through this phone. "Well I think it's time for us to hang again. Soon I just can't find the date." Now my mouth flew open. He really wanna hang again? With me? Copacetic! "Are ya jivin'?" My sister was in my face blowing kisses. "Why would I jive mama? I'm serious. Can ya dig it?" Nodding as if he could see me my cheeks burned. "Right on."
Prince
Just the thought of her made my fangs stick out. My blood raced through my veins and my stomach had butterflies. For a while we hadn't talk but I could feel her presence all around me. "Wassup brotha?" Jerome walked over to me after taking a few phone numbers from ladies. "Nothing man. We're gone be going to the after show here in a few." He watched as one lady walked passed us and he had to have her number too. After all the shows, we flew home and I went to work in the studio with The Time. For a while we talked tour dates and he tried getting my attention. "Where the hell you go?" I sat back in my chair and let out an exasperated sigh. "Lay it on me. Wassup? Lately you been fading out. Was it that chick ya told me about?" I looked at him and he laughed. "Man you done went too far out with this one." After that conversation we got back to work.
I'm ready to see her now! I got to have her!
Elle
Monday March 11th, I've had a very busy day. From doing paperwork at school for graduation and being at the company all day. I had meetings and an upcoming date in Alabama for a spring fashion show. I got home and Sean showed up at the kitchen window trying to see Aubrey. It was so funny just to look at them. He was ready trying to talk to her and she kept washing dishes and talking on the phone.
I'm comin' tonight. Tonight.
"Look what you wrote." I looked at my notebook and wrote on top of my papers. "Imma find out who comin'. I'm really concerned. Is somebody after you?" I shrugged. After going to bed, my sister's laughter woke me up. "Cat daddy hot damn." I sat up to look at her peeking out of the frosty window. "Miss Thang, Miss Thang. Somebody wanna holla at ya." I got out of the bed and sat down by the window. Rubbing my eyes I had to look twice to see if my eyes were deceiving me. She let the window up and there he stood. "What the hell you doin'?" He chuckled dropping the rocks in his hand. "I told you I wanted to hang. Let's boogie." I laughed and looked at my sister who was glaring at me. "Lawd she done got hot in the ass." I slapped her arm. "Shut up wanch." He was still standing there. "C'mon mama. Let's jet. Get dressed and c'mon." I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I through on some clothes. "Gone 'head. I ain't sayin' shit. Sean outside too so Imma handle his ass. Go heffa." I climbed out of the window and dropped onto the wet grass. For some reason I had this smirk on my face and so did he. I turned around looking at Sean trying to get in the window and she shut the window on his hands. This all seemed so unreal. I mean a rockstar wanting to hang with me and even got my phone number.

This gotta be a dream cause this is too trippy!
"C'mon let's ride mama." I mean honestly I was at a loss for words. He's huge, a rockstar and with me. Now that's somethin' I tell ya. He opened the door for me. I got in his black limo and he followed behind me. Once the door closed, the driver took off. It smelled of lavender and the interior was lovely. Everything was clean. So here we are and I'm just awkwardly sitting here. The voices in my head said that someone was coming tonight and I dont know if these voices are helping me or tryna warn me. It was 2 in the morning. He looked at me and I just looked away. "Don't be shy mama." I smirked. "Where we goin'?" He just smiled and those eyes danced causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach. Those eyes are just something else. I can't put a finger to it but there's something about those shiny orbs. The car finally stopped and his attention snapped back to me. The driver opened the door and grabbed my hand. It was Big Chick. "Hello Elle." He shut the door and handed us blankets. He had drove us out Lake D'Arbonne. We sat down and everything was quiet. Of course I was shy I mean I'm sitting next to the most beautiful man in the world.

From time to time I could tell he was looking at me. Those loose black curls swayed in the crisp wind and blankets wrapped around our bodies. He looked at me and I looked at him. He smirked which cause me to smile shyly and turn away. "This just don't seem real." He laughed and threw a rock into the lake causing ripples to form under the full moon. "Well I did tell you I wanted to get to know you better. So here I am."