Chillin' 2

Elle
"Yeah, here you are." His eyes were just mesmerizing. He seemed really good and that smile. Oh boy! "So how's school?" I shrugged and then it occured to me. I never told him my address so how did he find me? "Ya know I never told you my address. How do you know where I live?" He shrugged as a smirk appeared on his face. "I just knew where to find you." Smooth operator I see. "So how's school?" I shrugged. Really I was still kinda nervous and shy. "Well, uumm, I'm graduating early in May. I don't have no homework no mo so that's a good thang. Also I model." He smiled plucking petals from a moist flower. "I know. Elite Model Management. You were featured in their commercial for Spring wear." How he gettin' these answers I will never figure out for the life of me. The moment I was about to say somethin' I was stopped by his gaze. "I love that accent. Say down." I laughed to myself. I already knew what he was doing. "Down." He got a kick outa that. "Say thing." A small giggle escaped from my lips before saying the word. We sat there gazing at the stars just takin' it all in. "Ya know I bet you I can read ya mind." I laughed to myself and thought of something just to get a laugh. "You think this would be fun." I stopped laughing and looked at him. "Gotcha. Didn't I tell ya?" I just sat there lookin' at him. "So when is graduation?" I shrugged and snuggled into the blanket which smelled like him. "May 16th." He nodded and turned towards me. "Time?" Nervously I giggled. "7 why?" He let out a sigh before giving me an answer. "Ya never know mama. Ya just never know." We stayed out there for two hours. "Let's get you back home. It's almost time for you to get up for school." We walked over to the car with our blankets. Once I made it back home he walked me to my window. "I had fun." He smiled at me and nodded. "Same here. We should do this often." Aubrey peeped her head out of the window and smirked at us. "Well looky looky. Ya gotta stay out there for just a moment." I turned my body towards her and looked at her silly. "And for why?" She rolled her eyes to the sky. "Well Sean's in here." Rolling my eyes I walked by the tree and stood there. "Well mama I gotta jet. I got shows to do. I'll ring ya soon as I can how bout that?" I blushed nodding my head. He kissed my cheek and walked away over to the limo. I stood there holding my cheek that he kissed as my heart did loops. I walked back over to the window just as Sean was leaving out.

I crawled through the window and plopped down on the bed blushing. "So hot ass, what the hell happened?" I laughed kicking off my boots and getting comfortable. "We just hanged." Her not being convinced or taking what I said as the truth, she looked at me like I was stupid and hit my arm. "Don't play with me heffa. Y'all's asses was out there for a long ass time." Playfully, I hit her back and laughed. "Heffa we ain't did nothing but hang. I told ya ass that." She smirked. "Sho ya right. I can't believe he actually chilled with you. I know he gots to be busy but here he is with you. Yeah, he got a lil thang for ya baby." We laughed and now the tables were turned. I wanted to know why Sesn was in here. "So Miss Thang, tell a sista why Sean was in here?" She smirked, licking her lips. "He came over to apologize and try and tell his side if thangs but I wasn't tryna hear none of that bullshit. Can ya dig it? We almost got physical tho but I really do think it's time for us to go our separate ways." I looked at her and she smirked. "Ya can smirk all ya want but ya'll had bet not been tryna get ya'll's freak on and we share the same bed. Oh no ma'am, no ham." She rolled her eyes pulling the covers towards her. "Oh chile please. Hush that up. Ain't nobody got freaky but I need to be askin' you did y'all....." I stopped her and shook my head. "Why can't you get what I'm sayin'. We ain't get down. Just talked and chilled. That's it." She shrugged and laughed. "Yeah ok."
Prince
I ain't noticed that my fangs were out. Just thinkin' bout her drove me insane. It had been a while since I talked to her. Matter of fact, March 11th when we met again, was the last time we talked. All these shows, press, and meetings, I was super busy. It was now April 1st and I was going wild about her. I kept having dreams about her and thinking about her. I just can't help myself. Some days it would just make me mad. "C'mon sit down." Walking over to my mother's dining room table, I pulled out a seat and sat down. She studied my body and finally relaxed. "So how are you?" I smirked. "Everything is fine. We're doing sold out shows, after shows, meetings, rehearsals, everything is just great." I could tell the wheels were turning in her head. She propped her head on her manicured hand and smiled. "Who is she?" I sat back in my seat acting puzzled. "Now what makes you think it's a woman?" She laughed to herself. "I can tell just by the look in ya eyes. Somebody is makin' those orbs twinkle. And plus as soon as I brought it up, you blushed." Shaking my head I tried to change the subject. "Fangs!" I looked at her as she finally noticed fangs. "Does it hurt? How does it feel?" I shook my head. "Not no more. At first it felt like I had large pieces of glass in my mouth. It did hurt at first but now I'm used to it."
Elle
These visions and dreams were happening every night. I would see those eyes and dream that I was standing in the middle of a room as this deep, velvety voice spoke over me. April 11th, I drove down to Alabama with Kari and Aubrey. It was a Tuesday and since the shoot ran so long, it was a race against time for me to get home and get ready for school. Also I had meetings right after school. Soon as I got home there was no need to chill. I was rushing to get ready and eat breakfast. Kari didn't have work but he was gonna spend the day with his girlfriend and Aubrey was looking for an apartment.
Elle, I ain't forgot bout ya love!
Elle, darling!!