Talk

Elle
I grabbed the pillow that I was laying on and hit him with it. We went back and forth. Chasing each other down the halls with these big pillows in our hands. After our extreme battle pillow fighting, we raced each other back to my room. "You cheated." He smirked and threw his pillow at me. "Did not." I went to run my shower and grabbed my clothes.
Elle, hurry up. Hurry, come back. I wasn't in a daze but I heard this voice. This voice continued on until my shower was done. I stood there for a moment because the feeling was so strong and powerful. I put my clothes on and opened the door. This feeling was so strong for a moment, I just had to stand there. It felt like my head was spinning. I let out a deep breath before returning to sit down on the bed. He sat back on the pearl white, queen sized comforter, handing me the glass bowl of fruits. He grabbed the ends of my curly hair pulling them down and watching them bounce back up. "So you only have one sister and one brother?" I nodded watching as he continued the same thing. "What's ya mama's name?" I shrugged, popping another juicy green grape into my mouth. He looked at me and I knew I had to answer it. "Gina. Gina Cole." I could tell he sensed I didn't wanna talk about it. "What's ya mama's name?" He sat the glass bowl onto the table. "Mattie Della Shaw Baker. I got one full blood sister named Tyka. Father's name is John L. Nelson." I nodded my head, watching him watching me. It was 11 PM and we were still up. He looked at me and I just smiled. "I betcha I can guess your favorite colors." I smiled as he turned over on his stomach to face me. "Purple and blue." How he knew so much about me always fascinates me. He layed there beside as we both looked to the ceiling at the glass pendant ceiling light. "Figured out who I gotta thang for yet?" I smirked to myself and shook my head.

Prince
She shook that curly head of hers with a sly smirk. "I'll show you." I crawled over to her placing a soft, tender kiss on her lips. The feeling of her being in my grasp sent me over the moon. I wrapped my arms around her waist, deepening the kiss. The phone began to ring but we both ignored it. It kept ringing and ringing. Somehow the phone came off the hook and whoever it was was screaming over the phone. She grabbed the phone as we continued our steamy make out session. "Yes?" From the way she fumbled the phone,I could tell it was her sister. She hung up and I pulled her back for more. The phone rang again and again. "Don't answer it." My blood was on fire. My fangs popped out and I felt the urge to bite into her neck.
Now's not the time. Not yet. "Wait." She grabbed the phone while my hands were roaming those pretty legs of hers. "Hey Christina. Uh, no why? Ok at 2? Ok, I'll be there. Night." She slowly hung up the phone as we continued kissing each other. "What was that about?"
Elle
"Christina. She wants to take shots of me at 2 tomorrow." I'm really kissing him. This is real. One of my dreams is now a reality and it feels good. He looked at me and smiled as the moonlight shined down on our hot bodies. The phone rang and rang but I had the strongest feeling it was Aubrey. "Just answer it." I sighed as I grabbed the phone. "Hello?" Sure enough, it was her. "Who the hell you got over there in that damn room?!" I sat up while he continued to shower me with sweet kisses. "What you talkin' bout?" He kept kissing me and she was steady going off. "Who in that room with you?" I tried to answer her but my lips were locked on his. He abruptly just stopped and I sighed. "Its just me." I rolled my eyes as she continued on. "Kari answered the first time while you over there breathin' heavy and shit." My heart bounced against my ribs while my eyes bucked. "He heard you and now he looks like he bout to lose his shit." I shook my head. "I tried to make an excuse but he's still sitting on the couch with a foul mood." After our conversation I just layed there looking at the ceiling. "Lemme guess. Your brother heard us?" I didn't say anything. I continued to lay there staring at the ceiling. "Maybe we should cool it for now." I nodded my head as we watched TV. Inside I was still going crazy at the fact that not only is he here with me, but he kissed me. This man kissed me. Prince kissed me. I could just die.
M

y eyes began to get heavy. He noticed and gave me a light smile.

Prince
I woke up and looked at her laying right beside me. She was still asleep. Her curly hair covered her face and the sun kissed her skin. I walked around and out to the balcony. It was 6 AM now but I wanted her to wake up. I turned the tv on and with the snap of my fingers, room service was at the door with hot breakfast. I placed the food on the round table and crawled over to her. She began waking up and once we locked eyes, she smiled. Brushing her curls away from her face with her manicured hand, she sat up to stretch her arms to the ceiling. "Good morning." She only smiled. The phone rang again and I kinda figured it was either her brother or sister. She sat there while we ate and ignored the phone. "Ain't ya gone get that?" She shook her head and we continued on. It rang again and again. "Answer it." Reluctantly, she grabbed the phone and took a deep breath before speaking. "Well hello to you too. What you talkin'? No. It's just me. I'm positive. Yeah you can calm down now. Bye." We looked at each other and laughed. She went to get a shower while I flipped through the channels.
Elle
Once I opened the door he was right there. "Ya know your my girlfriend right?" I blushed so hard my cheeks were red. "Ya sure you ain't got nobody else?" He smirked at me and my cheeks burned. "I'm sure mama." After I was dressed, I had a meeting with Christina. "So rockstar, what you doin' all day?" He only smirked at me as we walked down the hall to the elevator. "I have a show later tonight and rehearsals today. I made my way downstairs to the back of the hotel to my limo. His lips locked around mine sending electricity down my spine. See ya later on. Slowly nodding my head, I shut my door. Butterflies danced in my stomach all the way to meeting with Christina.
He's something else I tell ya.