December

Prince
I watched as she slept quietly on my chest. Curls dangling from her face and her body close to mine. Surfing through the channels she finally woke up and looked at me. "Hey mama." She sat up looking out the window and stretching her hands to the sky. She gave me a warm smile before placing a kiss on my lips.
Elle
He stayed with me up until Christmas to go back home to rehearse and do more shows. December 27th Christina called me up because she said that it was 'urgent'. Walking into her office, she sat there rummaging through her filing cabinets. "Sorry for the mess but I called you in to tell you that the business will be relocating. Its not enough space and we have a lot of models and not enough room for equipment. I sat there as she continued putting papers and magazines into boxes, setting them to the side. Everyone here was packing up and running around putting things onto a truck. "Some models we have to let go due to some unfortunate events." Feeling my heart go in circles and my hands trembled. "We're keeping you because you are a very great asset to this company and carry the name with class and we love that. We're keeping you so there's no worries on your part." Letting out a slow deep sigh of relief, I felt at ease and grateful. "Where are you relocating to?" Grabbing her cup of tea and sipping it slow, she sighed. Judging from her eyes, she hadn't had much sleep. "St. Cloud, Minnesota. So you would need to move there so it would be better for you." I just moved in with Aubrey and now I have to find a place in Minnesota. Everything was happening so fast and now I have to figure out what to do and move fast because everything is already set up in Minnesota. Going home that day Aubrey was sitting down in front of the tv quietly. "Ya heard bout it?" She nodded her head as I sat across from her. "Girl I dunno what the hell to do. I just got this damn house. I wish they could've figured this shit out ahead of time. Part of me is sayin' just got and the other part is so confused. I just moved into my own spot and now I have to relocate. It's just takin' me by surprise and I dunno what the hell to do but I have to just think about it." Frustration rolled of her tongue while confusion played on her face. "Everything is already set up in Minnesota and I have to go to work soon as I get there. I have a movie premiere to attend. I'm just as confused as you." Walking to my room, I sat down at my vanity just thinking. I dunno what to do. This all happening so fast. She stood by the door with the phone between her ear and shoulder. "Ya man said he'll be here soon." Nodding my head I continued to think about what I was going to do. Kari stopped by for a moment once he heard the news.
Prince
It was about 8 PM when I arrived at her house. "Hey." I noticed the frustration in her voice as she went to sit on the couch. Hanging up my coat I walked back to her room. She was laying across the bed flipping through magazines. Sitting right beside her she looked at me and set the magazine down. "What's goin' on?" She crossed her legs and looked at me. "Well the company is moving, I have a movie premiere in January on top of a photoshoot, and a new script for a movie all in January." Moving a strand of hair from her face, she sighed. "Where are they moving to?" She flipped through the channels as I played with her hair. "St. Cloud, Minnesota." A smile appeared on my face along with a chuckle. "Why don't you just move in with me?" She rambled on and on and looked at me. "I'm sorry did you say somethin'?" A laugh escaped from my lips. "Move in with me." She just looked at me and didn't say a word. "You heard me. Move in with me. It's only an hour from where I live and plus, we'll be closer."

Walking out of the room her hand in mine, we sat down on the couch so I could discuss this with Aubrey. "So about this movin' thang, what have you thought about?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I mean she has a ton of stuff to do and I just moved into this house and I know we both need to be there. She's a model and I'm an intern. I know we need to be there because we both got work to do. It's all just alot. I want to at least live here 6 months to a year but the job calls." I looked at Elle who looked at me. "What if Elle lives with me?" She gave me the same look Elle gave me in the room. She just looked at me and didn't say anything for a moment. "I'm tryna find the words to say but I mean I dunno. What about Kari? Kari ain't met him yet." Throwing her head back she stared up at the ceiling. "I mean I dunno especially since Kari ain't met you like that. Ain't no telling what he's gone say." Folding my hands together I turned my attention back to Aubrey. "Ok so if he's cool and cool with me, what would you say then?" A faint smiled appeared on her face. "I would say yes but I think he needs to meet you like, right now. You two have been dating for a while and now, he needs to meet you. I'll give him a ring." She walked over to the phone holding it between her shoulder and ear. Elle didn't say a word. She looked so worried and nervous. "Mama say something." Laying her head on my shoulder, she didn't say a word, not a peep. "Even if he says no, I won't give up until I have you with me. I might just take you if he says no." She gave me a giggle and calmed down a bit. "He's on his way. Now."

After an hour, there was a knock at the door. Aubrey opened the door and in walked Kari. "Kari this is Prince. Prince this is Kari, my brother." He looked at everyone in the room, standing there shocked. "Man I'm a huge fan of yours." Shaking hands we all sat down. "Man you must be super busy, what brings ya down to Nawlins?" Elle looked at me and inhaled deeply. "Ok long story short thr company is moving to Minnesota and I have a ton of work to do a d we can't figure out whether to move or commute back and forth and we're together and we can't decide what to do." A blank expression was all that was present on his face. We all looked at each other, not saying a word. "Y'all together? Wait a damn minute. You're with a rockstar?! I thought I was right."

Elle
I didn't know what to say at this point. We all sat there quietly and waited for him to speak. "Y'all really together? Wow. I don't know what to say. "What I want to know is, if you don't mind, can she live with me. It's an hour away from where I live." He sat there for a while not saying a word. "I know if you leave you would have to leave soon. January is around the corner. You give me respectful vibes and you seem like a nice person. Your a cool cat." I knew where he was going and I started to get butterflies. "I'm sayin' yes so please, please take care of my sister." They shook hands and went outside for a talk while Aubrey was still contemplating whether to move or stay. "I think I'll move. Maybe God has a better plan for us when we get there."