3.

Chapter 3 |

I laid in my bed bored since I have absolutely no friends. I don't want friends because I don't want to put somebody else life at risk.

I knew my parents being in the cartel that something like this would happen... but for Christ's sake, every damn family member?

Having a heart isn't anywhere near in my vocabulary, no one deserves it. No one should want it.

My phone rung as I looked to be no caller ID

"Jessica Gerber. 3792 Lincoln Road."

I hung up the phone happy that I finally have the time to fight a girl. There's about only two- well only one girl in the entire cartel, which is me.

I'm more like an assassin of the cartel.

Want somebody dead, you call me. Want to make a death threat, you call me.

I make more than an entire cartel makes in two months in a week. Of course, I'm the first person on people's death wish list. But, they know not to fuck with me.

After getting in the shower and making my self look like something, it's time to kill bill.

I pulled up to the destination and seen her sitting outside smoking a cigarette.

"God, life has been so easy for me lately." I cheesed.

Turning out, I decided to do a drive-by since there's no reason to get out.

I come back around to see she's gone.

"Wtf Jessica," I mumbled getting out the car.

I slammed my car door as my gym shoes planted themselves in the cement as I made my way to her door in a fast manner.

As I twisted her doorknob open I felt a pain to the face. I fell on my back in response as I groaned.

"The Ms.Diabla, it's so sad we have to meet under these circumstances."

She kicked me in the back as I slowly grabbed my knife from my waist.

"Like Mother like daughter huh? Your in the same position she was in when she tried to cross me." I felt my blood boil as my knife went into her ankle and she screamed in pain.

She grabbed my hair as I stood up so now she's laying on the floor. My foot connected with her face and I use more strength every time. By the end of my rant, her body sat there lifeless.

I began searching through her things and found a familiar face that caught the eye of me in a family photo.

Oh shit.

Beth.

She was related to Beth? But... how?

Beth showed me all of her family members that lived out here. Maybe she's just a friend or something.

I huffed in frustration hoping that it wasn't that. I heard noise coming up so I slid under the bed since I heard multiple footsteps and only had 4 bullets left. Two people came in looking around as they sat in front of the bed.

"It was her. I can tell."

Orlando Gonzalo is known as Demon in the game. The son of the heartless piece of shit who got my family killed. I honestly would've killed him in the cafe, but I'm nowhere near done with what I started. His father put me through hell... so I'm going to do the same for his business. For months, I was slowly watching him and all the information right in front of me and he doesn't even know.

I could kill Orlando right now, but we're going to have a little fun with him.

"What are we going to do?" The other questioned

"I have no idea, but this bitch needs to stop. Before she gets herself killed."

I quietly scoffed, he's bluffing for the one that was on the side of him. He knows my background... and he knows what I'm capable of.

I've been through hell and back to get where I am today. I didn't come this far just to get cut way back or for someone to think they can just stop it all within a snap of a finger-like they Thanos.

Their footsteps slowly peered out of the room as I slowly slid myself from under. I walked down the stairs at a slow but fast enough pace with my gun drawn for anyone that wants to not see the light of day that's ahead tomorrow.

Orlando was in the living room smirking with his AK-74 aiming at my head.

"Put it down."

I kept aiming at him just to test his patience. He pulled the trigger as it skinned my arm good enough to make you think I have fallen on the concrete or something.

"Now, put it down."

I groaned in pain as I dropped it to the floor.

"Kick it towards me."

I glared at him as he smiled.

I kicked it hard to where it slid under the couch, "Perfect."

He came walking towards me as he grabbed me throwing me on the couch. I laughed, "You gone stop touching me like you don't get no damn sense."

"You should have thought about that when you killed 47 people."

"I didn't kill anyone innocent, and you know it."

He looked at me for a long time studying my face as he sat across from me taking a cigar out smoking.

"Try anything and I'll kill you dead right now." He mumbled

I sucked in my teeth, "I kinda got the picture."

It was an uncomfortable silence as I started looking around. I noticed the guy that was with him earlier lying dead on the white tile floors that lead into the kitchen.

"Why'd you kill him?"

"Because."

I looked around waiting for the answer, I scoffed. "So we're going to play that game? Okay. Because of what Orlando."

"Because I FUCKING wanted to Savay."

I nodded throwing my hands up in surrender. "You got it."

He quietly chuckled and my thighs clenched together as a quick reaction.

"Do I turn on the famous Diabla?" His laughed slowly filled my ears with embarrassment but I wouldn't dare tell him that.

"Aw, that was cute. But never." I scrunched my face

"Let's cut the crap. Because obviously you would have been killed me so it's certain that you want something."

"Indeed correct." He nodded

"So what do you want?"

"I want to help you kill my father."