38.

Chapter 38 |

S A V A Y | S U A R E Z

"Look now, I said you could stay here. I didn't say you could eat half my refrigerator in a manner of a few damn hours." Sydney huffed.

"I'll go shopping when Orlando picks me up." I laughed

"So, have you two talked?"

"Yeah." She clapped

"About what time to pick me up and where I needed to go afterward." I finished

She groaned. So apparently, Orlando called her last night. They had a talk and she forgave him. Like bitch, how you gone forgive somebody who didn't even hurt you. She said he gave her an explanation but won't tell me what he said.

"So he gave you one but not me?"

She scrutinized me, "How many times as he called just last night?"

"That's not-

"You didn't answer me question, mate." She smirked

"23."

"And texts?"

"34"

"Awe, okay. So my point is proven." She shrugged grabbed some grapes sitting on the counter.

"Which is?"

"You're not giving him a chance to explain."

"Bitch, pick your poison and stick with it. You either mad with me or not along with being on his side."

"Eh lemme think. Um, not. I'm on his side with this one."

"Boo you whore." I mocked

She scoffed, a honk came as I grabbed my purse and phone.

"Well, duty calls. I'll see you later. Text me everything you want from the store." I smiled

"Okay. Love you soooo much." She blew kisses

"Cringe bitch," I uttered

"Bitch this pregnancy must give you a jokester palette cause you killing me." She laughed

I flicked her off going to the car as he stared at the side of my face.

"You look beautiful."

"It's 3 o'clock. Orlando we're going to be late."

He drove off sighing as I tapped my fingers lightly on my stomach. "What happened to you calling me, Pooda?"

"Oh, I need to stop at the grocery store. I need to get some things for Sydney."

"Why didn't you tell me before? I would have gotten before I came and picked you up."

"Oh sorry. I didn't want to make you feel like I was a nagging soon to be a mom."

He sighed, "Sydney told me what I said. & I want to deeply apologize to you. That's not how I feel, and I put that on everything I own and love."

"That's the problem, what makes it fucked up is that you don't even remember what you said. So who knows if that's the true you, or that you'll say something even more fucked up than before and stress me to the point where I co-

"Don't say it. I would never intentionally want to hurt you or harm our unborn child."

I rolled my eyes. I'm just not feeling his apology, seems like bullshit to me. & I can't just let something like that just go over my head. This is a time I wish my mother was here for, mother knows best. & I can't even get the answer I need.

We arrived at the doctor's office and I kinda grew happy. I signed in as we sat in the waiting area. His hand rested on my stomach and I slapped it as hard as I could.

"I can't feel my child?" I rolled my eyes putting his hand back on my stomach as he smiled.

"Have you been having any stomach aches?"

"Are you the father or doctor?"

"I'm asking because I fuck-

"Savay Gonzalo."

"Remind me to change that." I pointed to him

"Yeah, that shit dead. You can think all you want, but we getting married."

I secretly blushed but hurried and stopped it before he saw that he had to affect me. I laid down on the thing as we both waited in awkward silence for Dr.Ridge to come in.

"So what you don't love me anymore?" He blurted out

"Orlando, please. Please shut up."

"No, seriously. This is an honest question from me to you."

"You really think you should be the one asking that question? I'm giving you the same energy you gave me, and you're questioning my feelings towards you? You got some damn nerve! You told me bluntly in my face that you don't love me, want to marry me OR HAVE THIS FUCKING CHILD! How do you think that makes me FEEL?!"

The waterworks came and I grew pissed that I showed him I was more hurt than angry. He just looked down slowly walking over. "I'm truly sorry Savay, & I'll do anything to prove that."

"You want to prove it than do the one thing I ask. Leave me the hell alone." He looked shocked by my response. His jaws clenched as his veins popped out his hands and forehead. His fist balled up as he sat back down closing his eyes mumbling something.

I felt a stream of fear run past me as I witnessed him trying calm down. I knew he wouldn't do what I say. & that he wasn't taking no for an answer. Which I knew would make things worst.

Three knocks came to the door. "My favorite couple. How's the wedding going?"

"It's off." "It's going good." We both said in unison

He glared at me. She widened her eyes laughing, "Um. I'll guess I'll take that as a fine."

She applied the warm gel on me and turned the small screen towards me. "Okay. The beating of the heart is astonishing. The level of movement is good. Remember to let it rotate as much as possible. Try not to lay on your stomach since you said that's a habit for you. & Will you like to know the gender?" She smiled

I looked at Orlando as his eyes became gentle and relaxed. He smiled at the screen as he turned to us with a confused look on his face.

"Would you like to know the gender or wait?" I asked

He sat in deep thought, "Can we wait? I want a gender reveal."

Dr.Ridge nodded, "Ok. Just bring in whoever to inform and I'll let them know. The next appointment will be the following Sunday after next week. So keep doing good Savay. Any questions?"

We both shook our head as Orlando helped wipe off the gel helping me up. We held hands walking to the car as he let me in. It made me forget everything we argued about when I saw the way he looked at that screen. But I still can't get over it. Our relationship is weird, but then again it doesn't have to be explained if we understand it.

"I love you." He said quietly. I could tell he was afraid he would get a bitter answer, or not one at all.

"...I love you too."