26.

Chapter 26 | mature content whores!!

G I N A | S U A R E Z

"This is absurd," I whined

"Baby, she's really nice."

"I'm nervous."

Which was indeed true. I was shitting bricks. My stomach was in my ass. I'm not usually this uncomfortable when it comes to meeting people. I've met my ex's mothers' all the time. This time it felt... different. I guess since I take Me and Tony's relationship so seriously. I'm being more gentle and observant of everything and all the moves we make.

I decided to wear a white dress that hugged my waist and legs and called Savay really quick.

"Y-yes?"

"Okay, my fashion guru. I need your help. I'm wearing my white dress that we both have and I was wondering should I wear the clear heels or the white ones that tie up my leg."

"The um... c-clear ones. Orlando stop." She mumbled

"Alright nasty ass, I'll meet you guys there."

"Gina, I can't even get no play with you on the phone," Orlando yelled in the background

I laughed hanging up grabbing my shoes as I strapped them around my ankle.

The clicks from my heels filled up the silence of the hallway as Tony's figure was laid out on the couch. I gently sat on his lap and he looked up in response.

"Beautiful as always." He mumbled

My heart warmed. He grabbed my hand as we both walked out the door to be stopped by someone.

"Hey, how can we help you?"

"Hi, um I just moved next door and wanted to say hello. I'm Victoria."

I shook her hand and Tony gave her a nice nod. "I'm Tony and this is my girlfriend Gina. If you'll excuse us we have to be somewhere before we are late."

I scrunched my face at his behavior. "I'm sorry about-

"No, she's not, Gina now." He pointed to the car as I slowly got in.

"What the hell was that?"

"What was what?"

"That. Your attitude was so uncalled for to that poor girl."

"That poor girl is the same who broke up with me for someone richer."

I laughed loudly. He stopped the car. "So it's funny that my heart was broken?"

My laugh grew louder and stronger as I held my stomach.

"What the fuck is so funny, Gina!?"

"That bitch ugly." He glared at me as I continued to laugh. He eventually joined in as he grabbed my hand.

"You play at the wrong times dawg."

"If you would have told me right then and there I would've had to beat her ass." I shrugged

Once again, this was true. Just know I speak facts on situations like this. Well, any situation. But She got a lot of nerve doing what she did... ON TOP of moving next door? I'll rip her ass apart.

"You see this, what is it?" I turned to see him holding his hand towards me.

"Your hand."

"Yeah... but it's the back of it. You represent that. You're the back of my hand. That's how well I know you and your thinking. I wouldn't dare tell you at that moment, that would be called a death wish for the girl."