31.

Chapter 31 |

S A V A Y | S U A R E Z

I'm starting to reconsider my position I play in this story. Like honestly, I do everything I'm asked or told and I just feel like nobody takes that into consideration or has ever thanked me for it. It's slowly starting to piss me off. I never really took my thoughts on this into action because I thought it was just me being me... me being paranoid or just plain toxic.

But when Gina came to me saying I choose a man over, my family. I knew my scenarios where true. I told Orlando what happened and he said that it wasn't true and that they're all thankful for me, but I know that's him trying to make me feel better.

I was laying in bed as I felt my body being lifted up, "I told you 20 minutes ago to get ready and I see you didn't get the memo so let me help you."

"No Orlando, I got it." I fidgeted in his arms trying to get away as he turned on the cold water of the shower. My body shivered as the water traveled down my body. He smiled, "I think you're wetter in bed."

I rolled my eyes as I took off my clothes changing the water too hot as it ran down my body. I felt myself going back to my old self. Not letting no one in, being nonchalant about anything that was bought in front of me. I never realized how depressed I was with myself until it started coming back to that I was returning to my old ways.

& I know I'm slowly losing Orlando. Which I'm honestly afraid of, he's the one who's got me where I am. I've been so happy with him lately and he's changed me in so many ways.  This guilt feeling in my stomach is not because of Gina, well not 100%. But because I feel like I wasted Orlando's time and hard work he put into me.

"You look beautiful as always." He mumbled kissing my cheek

I had on a black dress hugging my curves with a leather jacket. He handed me my purse as he gently grabbed my hand leading me to the car.

"Where are we going?"

"Listen to me. I want you to be on your best behavior. You're too beautiful to have this attitude. I love you. So you're going to go in here and let this woman do your hair without any complaints. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I felt myself get happy from Orlando trying his best to make me smile along with making sure he keeps me in check. That's what I love about him, he's always respectful. Never let his emotion of frustration get in the way of showing he still cares and loves me. I sat down as the woman gave me a warm smile.

"Can I get your phone?" I scrunched my face. "For what?"

Orlando grabbed my arm gently turning me towards him. "I know how you are. You look on your phone halfway through the style to see. I want this to be a surprise. Just give it to her. I'll be back."

I nodded giving it to her as I sat in the chair taking my hair out the slick back ponytail. "Ever had a wig?"

I shook my head, "No, I always wanted one but never actually had the time to get it done. I am so busy."

She clapped her hands excitedly, "Well, today's your lucky day."

I smiled happily as she began braiding my hair. We both had a conversation the entire time about each other's lives, our careers, and our relationships. I kinda felt good to talk to someone about how I'm feeling. Orlando always triest to talk in a positive manner which I'm truly happy about, but sometimes people just need someone to listen to than actually talk.

Orlando licked his lips as I walked outside getting into
the car. "DAMN GIRL. WHO IS YOU!" He screamed excitedly. I shook my head in a playful manner as he recorded me.

He grabbed my neck kissing me passionately and his tongue slipped in my mouth. I bit his lip pulling away as he hurriedly pulled off. "Let's hurry up with this shit so I can
get you home."

I smiled as he turned around getting something from
the back. It had some sort of plastic sound that got my attention. I was met with two dozen roses and a box of cinnamon rolls.

"Oh my god." I laughed, "This is so adorable, thank you Pooda." I kissed him multiple times as I took a picture. We arrived at the house.

Rose petals took over the concrete, "I'm so glad the wind didn't blow those away." He mumbled. I smiled getting out as he unlocked the door.

I gasped as I saw Syd, Gina, and Tony holding posters that say "We Appreciate You"

My tongue melted into the roof of my mouth to try and hold back tears. I don't even know why I was crying. Orlando grabbed my hand leading me towards them. Sydney flipped the poster holding my hand.

"I appreciate you for giving me the justice I needed. I appreciate you for loving me and showing me you care. We haven't been the best friends but you never let that get in the way. You've always been the glue to the family. I can't have myself together if you aren't." We kissed each other's wet cheeks as I sniffed going on to Tony.

He held my hand as he kissed it. "Sexy Suar-

His words ended short as Orlando and Gina hit him. I laughed as I began to wipe my nose from the constant running. He scoffed as he cleared his throat.

"Savay, I appreciate you for giving me the chance to be the leader of the biggest cartel. I appreciate you for always being on go when I needed you. I love you like a little sister, I can't function right if my family isn't." I hugged him as he kissed my temple.

It was on Gina as she gave me a weak smile. "I'm sorry for what I said. You're right, you've done everything you were supposed to. I was just a selfish asshole to realize that. I appreciate you for never beating my ass that day." We both laughed as she continued, "I appreciate you for putting your freedom on the line to make sure we didn't have too. I love you."

"Damn, I should've said that," Tony mumbled

We all laughed as Orlando hugged me, "See ma. We all appreciate you. We love you."

••••••••

Bitch let me tell YOU!!, took my ass like a week to do this dumbass chapter. I start low key hating myself when I don't know what to write 🙄