27.

Chapter 27 | extremely mature content whores!!

O R L A N D O | G O N Z A L O

I laughed as Tony grew embarrassed by childhood stories. Everyone was just about done eating but still sitting at the table having a conversation. I smirked as a devilish idea came to mind.

I put my hand on Savay's thigh and she stopped moving.
"Don't you dare." She mumbled

She tried to move my hand but I smacked it away. I rubbed my fingers against her lips as she looked away in response.

"So Savay, have you had contact with your father?" My mom asked

I chuckled softly as Savay nodded, "I eh, I um haven't in a couple of days. W-We left off on the wrong foot."

"Well, I hope everything gets better."

I face Tony as he shook his head mouthing, "Nasty bastard."

I laughed pulling my fingers away licking them. Savay smacked my thigh pouting, "You're always trying to embarrass me."

We all started to clear the table as my ma yawned. I slowly took her plate from her. "Ma, we got it from here. You go to bed. We'll stay for the night."

"You sure. I don't mind helping-

"Ma, I'm positive. Go get some rest."

She nodded kissing I and Tony's cheek. "Thank you, my sons. Goodnight girls."

"Goodnight Ms.Gonzalo."

"Call me mama." She winked

Savay smiled softly as she nodded cleaning off the rest of the table. As my ma figure disappeared Gina started jumping up and down. "We can call her ma."

She squealed as Savay scoffed. "She wasn't even talking to you. She obviously likes me."

I laughed loudly as Tony shook his head, "Please don't start."

"Bitch bye. I was Shakira in this damn kitchen when we first walked in. Bet she likes me more."

We all laughed as we began to clean up. The time went by pretty fast because by the time we were done it was around midnight.

I and Savay were laying in the bed watching tv. I turned it off opening the curtains.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because I want to talk."

"About?"

"I don't know. I just want to."

She smiled nodding okay as we both sat up. "So how you feel about my mother?"

"She reminds me of my mother. So... full of joy and carefree. My mother uses to always tell me how beautiful I was, and that no man could or should tell me otherwise. She always wanted to dance or go somewhere."

Her voice turned into more of a quiver as she fidgeted with her fingers. I bought her into my arms as she cried softly wrapping her arms onto my neck. Her tears dropped my shoulder.

"I miss her so much, Pooda." Her cries grew louder as I shh her into calming down.

We rocked back and forth for a couple of minutes until she lifted up. She wiped her face a smiled

"Okay, I'm ready for my award now." I laughed throwing my head back as she laughed along.

She straddled over me pushing my head back slowly as she kissed my neck. Our lips met one another as she smiled through our kiss. Her panties rubbed against me as I groaned. She slipped her tongue into mines as they danced with each other.

"You love me?" I mumbled biting my lip. My fingers trembled to her panties rubbing her clit. She nodded moaning.

"Words baby." I rip her panties off as she stood up on the bed to slide them off. She swayed her hips on me as I groaned, "You have no idea." She whispered in my ear.

I clipped her bra with my adrenaline pumping just from seeing the sexy Savay Suarez standing in-front of me naked. She pulled down my draws as they fell to the floor, she smirked. Her mouth came in contact with my tip as I groaned. She hummed as her head moved in an up and down fast motion. I stopped her by grabbing a hand fist of hair.

"Wait."

"What's wrong?"

"You going to fast." She laughed smacking my hand away going even faster.

"Fuckkkk. Savay." I groaned, "Umm, say it again." She twisted her hands around my length as she bit her lip looking at me.

I got up putting her on the bed as I spread her legs. She hooked her arms under her legs to hold them in place as I stuck my fingers inside her while licking her clit. I curved my fingers inside her as she whimpered. I slurped harder as she shook her legs.

"You like that?"

She mumbled yes as I got up. She yanked me down kissing me as her tongue inside my mouth. I bit my lip, "When you do you that, you make me wanna eat more." I growled in her ear

She clenched her thighs as she wrapped her hands around my length pumping it slow. She positioned me at her entrance as I pushed in. I eyed her as she made an o shape with her mouth.

"Oh my god." She whined quietly. I pumped in and out of her slowly teasing her.

She grabbed the lower part of my back yanking me towards her. I grabbed her hands putting them above her hand as I rammed harder. I rubbed her clit with my thumb quickly putting it in her mouth afterward. She sucked my thumb as I grunted from her tightening around me.

"Damn." Her nails dug into my skin and I knew it will be a mark by tomorrow morning. We switch positions quickly as she was now on top.

I started to put myself in but she stopped me. "What's wrong?"

"It hurts. It feels like you got bigger."

I chuckled, "Well... that's nothing new." She slowly pushed down as we waited for a couple of minutes in that position. "You ready?"

"Yeah, just getting used to it." I slapped her butt three times.

"Then come on, whatcha waiting for? Ride daddy." I smirked. She pushed herself down as I groaned. Her moans started to slowly get louder, I had to cover her mouth even though there was music to my ears.

"I know you got to, just do it." She whispered in my ear. I grabbed her waist as I pushed myself into her harder. Our skin slapped together as I felt her cum dripping on my length. She licked me clean as she swallowed my nut.

We both laid down as we heard moaning. We laughed loudly, "I pray my mom doesn't hear them."

••••

Ohh, BITCH! let me tell you😐

This was the HARDEST, sex scene I ever wrote. I don't know why but I hate them they have me sitting there for minutes until I figure out what to put next, yet y'all freaky asses love them. I'm going to lay off on those for the next few chapters. My friends read these books of mines and think I'm a goddamn sex god ☠️