10.

Chapter 10 |

"Okay, your earpiece is connected just be sure not to move around too much with your camera on your tie." Gina nodded into the mic

It's 7 at night and Orlando's dad as been calling him non stop about where he's been. So we're two blocks away from the warehouse in my car waiting for information.

"You think he's going to be okay?" I looked into the back seat.

"He should be just fine, I mean it's not like it's a different rivalry he's meeting up with. It's his father." Sydney shrugged

I nodded taking into consideration of that's actually the whole truth.

I took a deep breath doing a silent pray.

God, please don't let something happen to him in that building. He's all I got to make what's right fall into place...

O R L A N D O | G O N Z A L O

I nodded to the guards at the gate as I entered.

"Can you see?" I mumbled

"Yeah boy, we can see. Who is that guy on the left with the white hoodie?" Gina asked

I turned to see my cousin Tony.

"My cousin Tony."

"He eh... you know."

"Gina focuses on the place and stop trying to get with that boy cousin." I heard Savay in the background, I chucked

"Girl, you just cause you all lovey dove with him don't mean I can't do the same."

A smile appeared on my face as the thought of us together came to mind.

"I can hear you, blushing nigga."

"Please Gina, shut up," I mumbled

I knocked on my fathers' door as he replied with a low "Enter."

I opened the door to see him and his assistant Maria

"My dear son, where have you been?" He came over to give me a hug.

"I was on break for a while, we all need a break don't we?"

"As insisted, so tell me... what information do you have on The Suarez's daughter."

"Nothing yet, but I do know she goes to a nightclub that I was hoping Tasmanian could handle."

Tasmanian is one of the cruelest people in this cartel. That's who actually killed her parents. Now there's no reason we shouldn't get him out the way as soon as possible.

"Of course son. But what are you going to do about her?"

I huffed, "Maybe if he brings her back I'll handle the rest."

"Sounds good."

"Let me get the bitch, I'll show her who's boss," Maria uttered

I rolled my eyes, "No offense, but she would beat the living hell out of you if you both ever crossed paths."

The girls started laughing in my ear, "PERIOD TELL HER SHE'LL GET JUMPED."

"Please, I'll put that bitch on her neck."

"And she'll put your ass in a box."

The Heart of A Killer.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara