44.

Chapter 44 |

T O N Y | G O N Z A L O

"Would you stop? My next class is in an hour." Gina whined

"Awe baby, that's all I need." I laughed

"Babe, frl."

"Why are you acting like that?"

"Like what? I'm going to be tired if we do it & then I won't be able to work."

"But you were off the past week and you still didn't want to. You don't wanna have sex or some?"

"Tony, you sound stupid."

I laughed, "You don't want to have a baby, do you?"

She looked at me in confusion. But I could see right through her. "T-Tony it's-

"It is like that. If you don't want one just say that. But don't say yes and fucking lead me on!"

"I'M SCARED!"

"OF WHAT!, I'M RIGHT HERE! I WON'T LEAVE YOU HIGH & DRY WITH SOMETHING I WANTED TO BEGAN WITH!" I threw her canvas across the room as her class came in.

"You think I don't want to start a family?, I need to love myself before I can love someone else." She whispered

I looked at her with stupidity. "Bro, you say the dumbest shit. So you saying you don't love me?"

She sat in silence as I looked at her in shock, "I asked you a goddamn question."

"Tony, I have a class I need to get to. Please leave." Her soft tone made my blood boil.

"MAN FUCK YOU!" I kicked the stands over as people backed up startled.

"TONY!" Orlando wrapped his arm around my neck pushing me out of the room.

"What the fuck is your problem? You come to my job fucking up shit?!"

I breathed heavily calming myself down as I fixed my clothes on me. "I'm sorry man. I'm done with her ass, so fucking stupid."

"What she do?"

"Talking about she can't make a baby until she loves herself."

He looked at me with confusion and paused, "H-How is that stupid?"

I paused for a moment realizing that it's a good question. "Because, why tell me yes when you knew you weren't ready?"

"Maybe she felt pressured?"

"I asked her did she love me, she didn't answer."

Orlando shook his head, "Yeah. That part would've thrown me off too. Just wait until later, where y'all alone and have all the time you need to talk."

I nodded shaking his hand, "You right bro."

"Alright. Go take a chill pill, fucking up my rooms and shit."

We both laughed as I headed home waiting for 5 o'clock. She makes me so fucking angry, sometimes I don't get females. She acting just like Victoria. Playing with my emotions then use a bullshit excuse of why she's doing so.

I understand she might be serious, but the part where she basically said she didn't love me was unnecessary. I'm going to fall back and watch everything play out. Fuck talking, because it seems like it doesn't get me far. If it ain't one thing it's another with this damn girl. But I can't act like I don't love her because I do. But love eventually fades away and becomes hatred, especially when Tony's involved.

You'll never see me stuck on no girl, no matter how much she changed me or made me happy. If I'm not getting the same energy or companionship, then on to the next. Sad to it like that but sorry not sorry. Ain't no other way around it. I could give a monkey's ass if I wanted to, but I won't.

I was sitting down eating watching family guy when the door clicked unlocked. Gina walked in, looked at me then smiled.

Fucking smiled...

"Hey, baby."

"Wassgood."

I continued to eat as my skin started to boil. I put my plate down pinching my knuckles to calm myself down. She sat next to me and stared at the side of my face.

"What you do too-

"Nothing."

"Awe." The silence filled up the room as I turned up the tv. I picked my plate back up laughing as she cleared her throat.

"So are we going to talk about today?"

"What about it?"

"I just wanted to give you an explanation on why I felt on we should wait."

"Don't need it. The energy you gave was enough. If you want to wait then so be it. So, therefore, keep it." I shrugged my shoulders

"So what now?"

I ignored her huffing as she continued to look my way. "You're not going to talk to me? You gonna just be mean?"

"I'm not being mean. I'm being me, the difference there babygirl."

I wanted to give myself a slap on the back for how I was handling this. Honestly, the old me would've been shot her. But I'm on to bigger and better things. I got a godson now, I'll take that as my first step of being a father before I wait on the next person.

"That's how is it?"

"How what is? You said what you had to say, nothing else has to be discussed! You didn't want to talk about it earlier so why is there a need to now!?"

"To let you know I didn't do anything I did out of spite but to make you feel secure with me!"

"You think telling me one thing than showing how it's not going to happen will make me feel fucking secure? Baby, you got to be drunk. Please tell me you are?" I got on my knees clenching my hands together as she rolled her eyes.

"So what you mad now? Because I'm giving you what you wanted?" I continued

"You're not giving anything I want. I want your support on this, and you are just being selfish and throwing a tantrum because you're not getting what you want."

I got up bending down to her to where we were face to face. "No! You could've been got my support, and this is what I am talking about. Your communication is fucking terrible! But let it be the next person... it's a terrorist attack. So I'm giving you what you be giving me. No communication, leading you on, breaking promises. So sit there & FUCKING DEAL WITH IT!" I pointed my finger in her face. I grabbed my keys slamming the door.