34.

Chapter 34 |

O R L A N D O | G O N Z A L O

I and Tony laid across the bed waiting for Gina and Savay. Of course, she wanted them to tag along so all the attention won't be on her. I heard muffled yelling and laughing as sleep started to take over me. I felt a tap to my shoulder but I ignored knowing it was him with his childish games.

"Wanna-

"No."

"Damn. Can I talk my shit before you answer?"

"Once again, no."

"I was about to say do you want to prank the girls?"

I lifted my arm off my eyes to let him know to continue with his plan. He smirked, "I see I got your attention."

"Just come on."

"Before I continue, are there any weapons in the bathroom?"

I shook my head no. He smiled, "Ok. Go put the chair on the handle so they can't get out."

I followed his orders as he got up. We went outside as he gave me a flashlight. He shut off the power box as the entire house turned pitch black. I laughed as we heard them jiggling the handle calling our name.

"You got your gun?"

I nodded, "Shoot one time."

"Your pranks to fucking extreme bro." I laughed. I shot one time as Gina screamed. We scoffed as Savay screamed how we're assholes.

We slowly took the chair off the door as they yanked it open. They started to come out but stopped once they realized the whole house was dark. "Go."

"Bitch you go." Savay walked out as I growled picking her up as she screamed. Tony laughed as the lights turned back on.

"Definition of a complete jackass," Savay uttered.

"Let's go. You made us late."

"Finally, you're connecting dots."

"Babe. I promise it's going to be fine."

"I hope you can eat those words."

"Hello, nice to see you again." I nodded as Henry shook I and Tony's hand.

"Glad you could make it. Hey Gina. How you're mama doing?"

"Fine. Calls whenever she bored or feel like getting on someone's nerves." She laughed

"Well, whenever you get a chance to give her my number. I don't mind getting those calls having an old folk conversation." We all shared a laugh as his eyes landed on Savay.

"Hey Savay, I'm very happy you came."

"Yeah, let's get this over with sperm donor."

He let us in as he leads us into the house. I smacked Savay on the butt as hard as I could as she yelped putting a fist in her mouth.

"I told you to behave. Now, think it's a game."

She flattened out her skirt as Gina stuck a tongue out. Savay tripped her. Gina started to fall but she brought Savay down with her. They began to wrestle as Tony shook his head.

"I don't know what we see in y'all. Y'all so unladylike." He mumbled rubbing his temples.

A lady with a kitchen apron came in with a gasp. She smiled a little after and laughed. "Hi. I just wanted to introduce myself. Henry told me you all were here and I got excited. I see you made yourself comfortable."

She was a mixed caramel color. She was the same height as the girl. Her hair was just the top of her waist. I would say no older than 55. If she was, this was one of those times to say black don't crack. She's beautiful.

"Oh. Hi, I'm Gina. Henry's niece." She got up shaking her hand while Tony dusted her dress off.

"Nice to meet you. I'm his wife. Miranda, our daughter will be down here soon."

Savay got up ignoring them as she stood beside me. I pushed her to go over there but she slapped my hand away. "Orlando, seriously. I'm being on my best behavior, that's all you asked for. Let me do this my way."

I nodded since she was trying to be unproblematic. She grasped my hand tight as a little girl came downstairs. She scoffed, "This is a fucking joke."

We all went into the kitchen sitting down seeing the biggest feast. "Girl you cook like my Abuela," Gina said sitting down rubbing her hands together.

Miranda laughed as Henry came back in with a newborn baby. "Savay, this is Hendrick. You're brother."

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." She mumbled huffing.

Gina faced scrunched, "Aren't you too old for a baby that young?"

"Well, blessings don't have a time on them."

Savay scoffed, "Actually. They do, why you think they come at a certain time. Right now, this is the wrong time."

"Why you say that?" Miranda asked furrowed eyebrows

"I'm not talking to you. Does this lobster have cayenne pepper?, I can't eat it without that." Savay said dryly.

Henry huffed, "Yes. It does, Savay can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Alone."

She stopped eating, I huffed knowing it was going on the wrong path to quickly. I can't keep up.

"No, we're all a family remember?"

He said nothing. Gina screamed as Savay's hand slammed hard against the table making all the glass plates make a loud noise.

"REMEMBER!, this is what you wanted. This is your new life now. You made two more kids for what? To replace the first two you had? This is bullshit. I did what I did for YOU! FOR US!, this the thanks I get? A bullshit ass dinner and two kids you think will ever be claimed or replaced for Sarah? Fuck you & your family. That's all I can and will say. Don't call me, or text me for SHIT. I don't need you! just like you didn't need nor cared about me for the last 4 years."

The kitchen filled with quiet unless it was Savay sniffs and her grabbing her things. She ran out of the house slamming the door. I smiled softly, "I'm sorry Miranda for that. She's been through a lot. Congratulations on the baby, both of you."

I ran outside to her crying hysterically in the car. "Bab-

"Orlando, please just drive. But I do want to thank you for trying. I love you. Let's just focus on me and you... please?" Her watery eyes and her nose being red from sniffing so hard began to melt my heart into pieces.

I nodded. My baby will never be fixed when it comes to her family. She's completely broken, but it's better for her to move on than to get mixed up into the worst emotions. I guess I'm going to have to live with that. Which I don't mind doing... as long as she's happy.