20.

Chapter 20 |

S A V A Y | S U A R E Z

"Oh, this is cute," I mumbled as I laid eyes on the two-layered bed.

I took a picture of it as I sent it to Orlando asking did he want it.

From: Orlando💕
~ Of course I want it, more space to fuck the better.

I laughed as I told one of the workers that I wanted it. I saw two officers come in and one of there eyes met with mines as they informed the other.

I ignored it and kept calm and decided to not text Orlando about it since I knew they would think it would be suspicious of me doing so.

Footsteps behind me grew louder as I fell into another aisle. "Ms.Suarez?"

I turned around getting a full look at them both. Both were men standing at least 6 feet tall. One had blue eyes that lingered of my full body. He had to be the same age as me. His muscles were easily seen from how tight the uniform was. Can't lie he was pretty hot. But not hot enough to beat Orlando.

The other had to be late 30's, but also cleaned up nicely as well. Guess you could say he would fit the perfect sugar daddy if ever needed. I had to admit I had two good looking men in front of me.

"Yes?"

"Do you know a Randy Conner?"

"Yes, my therapist. Why is something wrong?"

"He was found dead this morning. He had an appointment with you around the time he was killed. Care to explain?"

"Actually, I cancelled. I've been making runs all morning to decorate my home."

"Do you mind coming down to the station to answer a few more questions for us?"

"As a matter of fact yes, I do mind. Because I don't like where this is headed. So if you would get straight to the point of what your trying to imply and let me get on with my day it would be great."

"We just want to know where were you at 11 am this morning."

"Cafe, downtown."

"Was there any other relations with you and Mr. Conner other than him being your therapist?"

I started to get pissed, what the hell was this old man's problem?

"Am I being arrested?"

"No."

"Then I would love it if you both get the hell out of my face because I have somewhere to be."

They both nodded as the young one stayed, "Look, I don't think a woman your size or height could have strangled and bash in a man's face that size. We're just trying to get the justice that his family deserves."

I feel myself get offended, he had no idea what I was capable of. I smirked, "You really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. I've read multiple that shocked the hell out of me."

I walked to my car speeding home, they took me out the shopping mood. There really wasn't no other choice but to tell everyone what was going on.

"Pooda?"

"Up here." His voice was muffled since he was in his room with the door closed. I quickly went into the room snatching the pencil out of his hand. He glared at me.

"I was questioned while I was shopping." His eyes furrowed

"Questioned?, by who?"

"The police. My therapist was found dead and they think I've done it."

He scrunched his face, "Why the hell would they think that?"

"Because I had an appointment with him. But I cancelled it."

"Why?"

"We need a new wardrobe. I decided to take a day off." I began to walk out the room when Orlando asked something that got my attention

"Well did you kill him?"

I stopped in my tracks and scoffed while turning back around, "Did you seriously just ask me that?"

"What did I say wrong?"

"Why the fuck would I kill him and he's done nothing but help me with my problems?"

"Maybe, he said something that you didn't like and you just flipped out."

"If that was the case, you'll be dead right now."

He stood up, "Watch what the fuck you say to me." He growled

"Practice what you preach, Orlando." I rolled my eyes

He grabbed my throat, "You got one more fucking time to roll your eyes. Let's not put up an act as if you don't get reckless sometimes when your upset."

I snatched away from him, "For three years, I haven't been in a lineup or questioned so how in the fuck do I be reckless?"

"Well you're little record ended today." He laughed sarcastically.

"Go to hell."

"Your coming right along with me."

I stomped out as I slammed the door behind me. Why would he even questioned me? I had no type of intentions on killing that innocent man. He didn't do anything to me. But the thing is, who would want to kill him or why?

I knew what I had to do in order to find out the truth. It was a real risk but at this point, I'm in interested into what the hell happened to him. I decided to go to the office and sneak into his office. It was covered in blood and papers everywhere.

I made a quick prayer to him telling God rest his soul. You could tell he put up one hell of a fight to walk out of here alive. He just wasn't strong enough. The killer was a man for sure. My eyes lit up at a terrific idea that I somehow grew pissed at the fact that the police didn't think of this first hand.

I went to the front office as I seen Kimberly. "Hey, I was just about to call you. I needed another favor."

"Not before this one. I need to see the cameras that's in front of Conner's office."

She smiled softly, "Savay. Sweetie, I think this is one of those things you should stay out of. I don't-

"Show me, or our little deal is out the window." She nodded as she leaded me to the camera room.

"Everything's there. Just lock the door back up when you're done." I nodded. I quickly closed the door as I jumped up and down. I was about to prove my innocence.

I entered the time I was suppose to come in today for my appointment and the date as the camera video popped up. My eyes lingered as a body came up to the door as they went inside. Their face wasn't facing the camera so I speeded up to about 20 minutes until the door popped back open again.

I zoomed in and my heart stopped. I looked at the camera in disgust as breathing came into gasps.