30.

Chapter 30

G I N A | S U A R E Z

The sound of knocking at the door made me jump out of my sleep. Tony was sitting there snoring as if he hadn't heard a damn thing. I know he didn't since he's a deep sleeper, unfortunately. I grabbed the gun from under the bed as I walked downstairs.

I eyed through the peephole happy that I didn't put my robe on before going downstairs. I opened the door smirking half-naked as Victoria's smile swiped off her face.

"My mother always told me that you can communicate all you want, but if a bitch doesn't comprehend beat her ass," I uttered laughing.

"I just wanted to come by and apologize to the both of you. I shouldn't have interfered with you alls relationship. So I'm sorry."

"Only way I'm expecting your apology, is if you would just leave us alone."

I usually not bitchy like this, but this is like the fourth time I came across this bitch this week. WEEK! So I take that back, she's making me bitch... so I'm going to give it to her.

"You're right. So I'll be-

She stopped as a nervous expression came onto her face, I followed her eyes turning to see Tony eyeing me hungrily at my black bra set. I cleared my throat as he looked up and his eyes widened.

"Eh, Hi."

"Hey, Tony. Um just came by to say hi to your girlfriend. Nice seeing you both." She quickly walked away as he stopped her.

"Everything alright?"

I looked in disbelief as he closed the door walking outside. My anger took over me as I looked out the curtain to see them hugging. I scoffed rolling my eyes going upstairs getting in the shower.

I got out with my towel wrapped around me as Tony was laid on the bed watching tv. I began to lotion my legs as he started licking his lips eyeing me. I act as if he wasn't even there as I put on his favorite... red lace.

He got off the bed walking over as I put on my socks. He grabbed my right cheek then smacked it. I punched him in the arm while quickly putting on some clothes. He rubbed his arm in pain, "What the hell is the problem?"

I ignored him. He yanked me by my panties turning me around slamming me onto the bed holding me by my throat.

"Girl, you don't hear me talking to you?" I kneed him in his balls as he groaned getting off of me.

He held himself as I finished getting dressed, "What did I do?"

"You love her don't you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The worst thing you can do right now Tony is playing dumb with me." I laughed

He huffed swiping his hand over his face, "No. But I do sometimes think about her from time to time."

"But I'm the only one who's in your heart, right?" I laughed

"Yes."

"HOW? when you think about another bitch. The same one who had you scared to give your heart to the next woman who came in your life? aka ME."

"I don't think of her in that manner, I just think of what it would be like if she never cheated."

"So you dream about what your future would be like with the next bitch? You really put yourself in a deeper hole dawg. Real fucking talk."

"You just-

"& did you get your answer when you were hugging her?"

"No. Why are you so fucking insecure?"

I stopped turning around slowly looking at him in disgust. "What? I gave up my whole life to be with you. Quit my job, stayed here to be with YOU. and the thanks I get is you telling me you daydream about the same bitch who hurt you?"

I was pissed. I put my all into this goddamn relationship, and he doesn't even realize that. He's too worried about Victoria and how she feels. Or him kissing her ass dead in my face and expect me not to feel no type of way?

That's why I be talking my shit. FUCK THESE NIGGAS!, and that's just how I feel about it.

"So you saying that it's my fault?"

I laughed slowly, "No. I'm saying it's my fault. It's my fault that I even considered being you're number one priority. It's my fault for thinking that you were even close to being over your ex. It's my fault for dreaming and thinking you loved me."

By this time, tears were rolling down my face as he filled up with guilt and sorrow. He tried touching me by I walked out grabbing my car keys. I just felt so dumb when it came to him. We never had this problem, but I made sure I was prepared for it just in case it happened, you know?

But it broke my heart knowing that Tony made sure it happened. I probably look like a damn fool. But Now all the attention is on Victoria. I'll kill that bitch. Matter of fact...

"Savay open the damn door!!" I knocked hard as it yanked open.

Orlando came to the door annoyed-looking sleepy. "You're the definition of the fucking ghetto. She's upstairs taking a bath."

I walked past him bumping shoulders as I ran upstairs. I busted through the door to see her in the tub with bubbles covering her body as her head leaned back against the wall with her eyes closed.

"Gina, what the hell do you want? I can't even take a decent bath."

"Remember that bitch I was telling you about?"

"Tony's ex?"

"Yeah. I want that bitch in a box."

"Why's that?"

She grabbed her towel wrapping it around her going into her bedroom. I followed her explaining what happened before I got here. From me answering the door seeing her to me and Tony's big fight. 

"Ok. What do you want me to do?"

"I just told you." I duh her

"I'm not killing her. I just got out of jail literally yesterday morning."

"Have Orlando do it." I shrugged

"You're not putting my husband in the risk of going to jail."

I scrunched my face, "Bitch he not even yo husband. & What it's him over blood now?"

She got up getting in my face, "Bitch everything I did was for my family so don't try and throw that guilt card my way. & so if I kill her THEN WHAT? What is it going to change? She did what she suppose to do... getting what she wants. Don't hate the playa hate the game hoe. You gone kill every bitch that cross paths with him?" She got out slamming the door.

And she had me dumbfounded by that question because I didn't even think of that.

What will change??