8.

Chapter 8 |
O M N I S C I E N T

Orlando and Savay sat in each other's company on the ride to her grandmother's house. They enjoyed spending time with each other even after only knowing each other for a short amount of months.

Orlando became really protective of her. He didn't like men looking at her any kind of way. If something wasn't going her way he would stop the scene to make it happen. When Orlando is around, you bet not run Savay's name through the dirt. Don't test his Gangsta'.

Savay felt the same way. Only her emotions were stronger. It was like she knew this bond would be something that was undeniably perfect. She never had the feeling of someone caring about her for so long, so when it finally showed up at her door... she didn't know how to turn the doorknob and let them in. But, the Mr.Orlando Gonzalo made sure she had everything she needed to trust him.

"So what are the questions you want to ask her when you get here?"

Savay huffed, she honestly didn't know for herself.

"Maybe why not tell me that my aunt was alive, or try to give me an explanation on what the hell is going on."

Orlando understood where she was coming from. All his life it was nothing but secrets and no type of communication. Never in a million did he think he would be investigating about people faking their death. But somehow, he didn't mind the problem that laid in front of him since it was Savay's problem.

"So when we get answers, what happens?"

"That's if we even get answers, you don't know my family. They will sit there and lie or try to make some difficult ass explanation just so the truth won't be unfolded ."

Orlando fearfully grabbed Savay's hand intertwining it with his.

"It's going to be okay." He kissed her hand as he gave him a warm smile.

"Thanks, Pooda."

He smacked his lips as his heart melted, he loved it when she called him that. But he wouldn't dare let her know that.

"Get on with the gay shit." He mumbled

She laughed as they both finally parked in front of her grandmother's house.

S A V A Y | S U A R E Z

As we sat in front of my Abuela's house, all the memories came back. My door opened as Orlando's hand came into view. I grabbed it as my hand melted into his.

"So... what do we say when they ask who I am?"

"You're my mistress."

He smacked his lips, "Stop playing with me."

I laughed as I knocked on the door.

"Seriously what do we say?" He said agitated

I turned around slowly looking up at him, "The Orlando Gonzalo is afraid."

"Look, I've never met anybody-

"Girl to be specific." I teased

He staled faced me, "Yeah. So I don't know how I'm supposed to act."

From the corner of my eye, I see my cousin Sydney peeking in the blinds.