<<Jorden Toretto>>

A/N:: EDITED

Jorden Toretto~

Hey guys whats up, I'm Jorden but call me

J, Jo, or Jordy for short doesn't really matter to me.

My older siblings well put it like this I hardly talk to them because of what I do and what they do but we are on the same track. My older brother is Dominic 'Dom' Toretto, Then there is my older sister Mia Toretto, They are both pains in the butts but I love them and I'm the baby stuck at the end, But I'm more mature than them both... sometimes.

I had started the whole street racing thing when I was ten, Dom had started teaching me about cars and how they had worked, what parts are good for a car and what's not, I'm happy he did cause if he didn't lord knows where I would be right now.

Mia helped by trying to get the 'girly' side to come out of me, it worked but I still love cars more than I love boys... ha crazy right, Not until you have been in my shoes. Then you will see how much I love shoes... Shoe game be bom!

Umm lets see what do you need to know:: I'm Twenty-Five years young, Yes I said it years young... SUE ME!!

Favorite car is a Charger, and a 1970's dodge challenger, Oo. Or a 1970 Chevy Nova, Monte Carlo. and the older versions of the El Camino. It runs in the family love cars.

Favorite colors are black and purple

Love life... don't have one. I'm Forever alone.

Criminal life:: long story but just know I left this part of my life a long time ago, and don't want to it back, but soon enough I know sometime soon that it will catch up with me and bite me in the butt.

I'm majoring in Mechanical Engineering in school planning on to go to Art&Design after I finish my last two years left. Yea the more I know about colors but not drawing as much as I thought so this would help. So when I end up getting the cars I've got; I can make them look beautiful.

next after I finish my last two years left. Yea the more I know about clothes the better so when I end up getting the cars I've got; I can make them look beautiful.

The biggest mistake in my life that I have ever made was allowing someone to write about my life.

Well, that's all I've got so love me or hate me.. or both I don't really care.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

A/N:: This is a story I wanted to do so I have and I hope you like them they are all pre- looked at and pre- edited. So please vote and comment.

Word Count:: 471

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED:: TO THE MAKERS AND WRITERS OF FAST&FURIOUS. ALL OC'S AND MOST OF THE PLAT BELONG TO ME.