Meeting the Idiot Council

I groaned, thinking about the grape named Jek and the Vampire King who needs a Snickers.

I already deal with enough involving my own powers and keeping it a secret. But now? I have to babysit some cocky teens that probably think they can get anyone in the world.

I'm about to ruin these guys whole careers.

When I walk in the room, I see five boys. I say five because one of them is turned to a dog...

'I can already tell I'm about to be surrounded by a bunch of idiots.' I think to myself as I walk farther into the room.

I bow.

"Hello my name is Y/N L/N, and I will be the new member of the Student Council." I say deadpanned.

'Keep your dicks in your pants, and I'll keep my shoe away from it.'

Is what I want to say, but that would only make me more suspicious. And probably only lead to them punching my buttons, just to have me roast them alive.

Literally

"Hello Y/N, I'm Rem Kaginuki, pleasure having you join us." He says, putting his hand on his chest and slightly bowing with a fake ass smile.

I bow in return and scan his features.

"Hello darling butterfly~" A man cooes.

I look in his direction, expecting to see someone sitting. Instead, I see Rapunzel in man form, practically shoving a rose- with thorns- in my face.

'I wonder if it's too early to beat someone's ass.' I scowl at the thought of his smirk.

"I am Urie Sogami. I am simply not worthy enough to be working with a beautiful butterfly such as yourself!"

He then drops dramatically, with the hand draped over his head an everything. And where the hell did this spotlight come from?!

"Thank you for the compliment." I bow towards him, hoping he would go back to his seat.

"OH! HOW WONDERFUL THIS BUTTERFLY TRULY IS! I DO NOT DESERVE SUCH PRAISE!!" He screams.

'Oh. My. Fucking. God. Is he serious? Can someone really be this dramatic and still have friends?'

My eyes settle on him still on the ground, concern filling my eyes to where everyone of the boys can see.

Someone then pushed him out of the way and Urie flopped on the ground.

I almost bursted out laughing from the sight.

"Move Prince Charming. Your making her cringe." He sassed at Urie.

I like him already.

"Mage Nanashiro. Don't piss me off and we'll be best friends." He says.

The best damn one in here.

I nod, and then bow to him.

Mage then takes Urie by the collar and sits him in his seat, Urie pouts in response.

"Wow, your really pretty~"

'Not another one.'

I expect to see a creep that looks like Urie. But when I turn my head, I see a boy with purple hair, who obviously knows nothing about personal space.

"Well thank you... uhm..."

"Oh! I'm Shiki Natsumezaka!" He perks up, sparkles in his eyes.

Is he drooling? Ew.

I hate the fact that I have to act nice to these guys. This one is such a creep. I want to slap him right across the face.

"Nice to meet all of you." I say, cringing. While turning away from the boy and facing them.

They all smile in return.

But then I feel fur rub against my leg.

I look down and see a puffy dog rubbing his head against my leg.

'What are you, a cat? Very good acting. I totally believe your a dog." I think sarcastically.

I then had a brilliant idea.

"Achoo! I-I'm sorry, I'm just very allergic... to... Achoo!"

Faking an allergy.

The dog quickly scurries away to Rem. And Rem quickly apologized.

I was smirking on the inside.

Well, Lord Nesta... Here I am.

A/N: HAI! I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!! Thank you for the support! This one is pretty long to make up for the absences! Love you guys! BAI✌️💕