"Merry Christmas you dorks."

"MERRY CHRISTMAS Y/N-CHAN!" I heard an all to familiar voice scream from the other side of the Student Council room.

'Oh god.'

"Merry Christmas Shiki." I sigh.

"Awe! Y/N-Chan, your so nice!~" He slightly cooed while hugging me from behind.

"How unfair. Shiki get away from my little butterfly, I wish to hug her too." Urie chimes in from the long table.

'I wonder if it's too late to turn back and go home.'

Urie gets up form his seat and hugs me from the right side, "Now, Merry Christmas my little butterfly~"

Now I have Urie and Shiki on me and I feel very violated right now. I just stand in the middle of them hugging me, them still not letting go.

They know damn well that this annoys me, that's why they're doing it.

"How annoying. You guys are so suffocating." Mage says while getting up from his spot at the table.

He says that they're annoying. Then I want him to tell me why the hell he's hugging me on my left.

'I wanna die.'

Now I have Mage on my left, Urie on my right, and Shiki behind me.

'They're actually ganging up on me.'

Rem gets up from his seat at the end of the long table and starts walking towards me with a smirk. I hear all of them chuckle.

'Hell no.'

"Rem. If you hug me-" I was caught off by him hugging me from my front.

I hear all of them chuckle and they smirk at me.

"I hate all of you so much."

'I'm such a liar.'

"Awe, come on my little butterfly~"

"For once I have to agree with Urie."

"We love you too Y/N-Chan!"

"Merry Christmas Y/N."

All of a sudden I see all of them look up. I follow and I see a mistletoe.

'Oh, fuck no.'

I look back down and I see them with wide ass smiles.

"No." I say.

"I'm sorry my little butterfly but it's tradition." Urie smirked.

"He's right." Rem said.

"Don't blame us." Mage chimes in.

"Pucker up Y/N-Chan~"

Rem goes first, and kisses my forehead.

In response I blush a little.

Then Urie kisses me on the right side of my head.

I blush a little bit more.

Mage then kisses the left side of my head.

I blush more, to where it was noticeable.

Finally, Shiki kisses me on the top of my head.

I look down, my cheeks are fully red.

I've never had any contact like that before, therefore I'm not used to it. Which that just makes me embarrassed.

"How cute Y/N-Chan! Your embarrassed~" Shiki cooes, which makes me dig my face down farther into my chest.

"Looks like we finally got to her boys." Urie said. I can just hear the smirk on his face.

"Maybe we should do this more often." Mage smirks.

"I agree. This is another side, that I think, we'd all like to see more." Rem smirks wider.

"Merry Christmas Y/N." They all say in sync.

"Merry Christmas you dorks." I playfully say, smiling with red cheeks.

'I think I love her...'