I Will Not Be A Monster.

How did it get to this?

One moment I uncover that my family is dead and now, I'm pinned up against the wall because of wind blowing ferociously at my body. Ristuka and the boys are in the same position, and it's about to strike midnight.

'Dammit.' I curse.

I just want this to be over with, I have chaffing in places there shouldn't be and scratches and bruises that people shouldn't touch on a girl.

'Those damn perverted vampires.' I curse once more as my body feels as if it's going to go through the wall.

In almost a second, the clock strikes midnight and a blinding glow is shone into my eyes, and I could tell it's Ristuka.

The blowing of the wind stops and I fall to the ground, looking up and seeing Ristuka slowly walking towards Lord Nesta.

I quickly bolt to my feet when I see the old man pick up a concrete statue and try to throw it at Ritsuka. Before I could reach it, a blue fire ball destroys it, knowing that it's Rem, I don't stop until I punch Lord Nesta in the face.

I'm trying to keep him distracted from Ritsuka, so hopefully whatever she's doing is gonna pay off.

"You pathetic monster!" Lord Nesta screams at me.

I pause for a moment, giving Lord Nesta a chance to push me off of him and now holding my throat.

"How do you feel that people die because of you? Knowing that you could've saved them, but you instead, be selfish?" He chuckles at me.

I fight his hands, trying to pry them off my throat.

'Damn! What is he?! From Star Wars?!'

I felt my consciousness slowly fall.

He loosens his grip and lets me fall to the ground.

'When the hell is Ritsuka gonna kill him?!'

I think, as I'm trying to catch my breath.

'She's taking her damn time.'

"Y/N-Chan isn't a monster!" I hear form behind me.

I look to see Shiki, and the boys.

"How dare he call my darling butterfly a monster." Urie pipes in.

"Personally, I don't think a monster would put up with these idiots, but that's just my opinion." Roen smirks.

"Oi! You're one to talk mutt!" Mage screeches.

I quietly giggle and stand up, keeping my chin up as to seem not scared.

'God, this is gonna be the cheesiest thing I've said.'

"Lord Nesta, if my 'family' thinks I'm a monster, then you're a full out demon. Sorry to disappoint Nesta, but I will not be a monster. Not ever."

In a matter of milliseconds, Lord Nesta screams and turns to dust right in front of me.

I choke, "Oh gOD! I GOT OLD VAMPIRE DUST IN MY MOUTH!"

Sorry I haven't been updating! Sadly my uncle got Corona, so I had to take some time off to talk to him! Please stay safe!