Lindo = Heartbreak

It's pretty weird to be in this situation.

Just a couple minutes ago I was sitting in the Council Room, waiting for everyone to come and talk to me. And now I'm here, hiding behind some type of temple thingy with Lindo and Ritsuka inside.

Recently, Ritsuka had gone to a church, seeking for help with the Grimoire. One thing led to another and to summarize it, the pastor was going to kill Ritsuka and take the Grimoire for himself. They chased them out of the church and now they're hiding in a temple.

I look in the window to see Lindo holding Ritsuka very close. I brushed it off, as they are brother and sister.

I kept feeding myself worries of what would happen if someone came up here and tried to find them.

Planning out things in my mind, my thoughts are interrupted by something made my heart ache.

"Ritsuka, I love you. Sure, I... like Y/N... but I love you." Lindo said.

Silence.

Everything was silent.

I could only hear my heartbeat as it throbbed in my ears.

And I could only feel the numbing pain of my heart and chest, as if it was going to pop out.
—-
"I didn't get to tell you that you look stunning tonight." Lindo compliments.

I blush at his words.

I can't deny that I've gained a little crush on the Dampire. Every time I see him, I get happy and my heart starts beating faster. I feel heat on my cheeks and it's like I'm tranced by him.

"Why didn't you tell me when the others were?" I ask, still looking ahead.

"I was shocked at the sudden change in appearance." He answered truthfully.
~~~~~
I feel a hand on my chin and my head is turned towards Lindo.

We were already at the top of the hill, the others still behind.

I'm caught in his icy blue eyes, hoping he's experiencing the same thing.

"You look so cute when you blush." He chuckles.
—-

I screamed.

I screamed so loud that I could feel the Earth shake.

I felt hot tears on my face and my vocal cords are burning, begging me to stop with the screaming.

And I could feel myself burst into flames.

But for the first time, it burned me.

Maybe it's just my heart?

I feel a hand on my shoulder, but I don't bother to look back.

I just dig my head deeper into my chest and keep holding my arms.

I fall limp and land on my arms, still holding myself.

I could tell that I was somewhere different, but the burning didn't go away, along with me in flames.

"Y-Y/N-Chan...?" I hear an annoying, but oddly familiar voice.

I'd never thought I would be so happy to hear that voice.

Shiki.

"My butterfly, are you alright...?"

I heard concern in a certain usually seductive voice.

Urie.

"Who the hell hurt you enough for you to be crying?!"

An angry voice yelled.

Mage.

I couldn't keep it in anymore.

I burst out, screaming and crying once again.

My flames grew bigger around me.

I can't see their faces, but I guarantee their surprised, as I had never shown any emotion to them other than negative emotion.

"What's wrong with her?"

Roen.
—-
I feel hands on me, pulling me away from Lindo.

With hands still on my shoulders, I was put in the middle of the group of boys, Rem holding me in place.

"Y/N-Chan, are you okay? Did he hurt you?!" Shiki urged impatiently while getting closer to me.

"I'm fine Shiki." I say, putting my hands up in defense.

Shiki proceeds to stand by my side with an arm in front of me, glaring at Lindo.

"Y/N-Chan is off limits you damn exorcist." Shiki stated in a deep voice, something I've never heard out of him before.

"I agree with Shiki, I can't let you have my darling butterfly." Urie adds.

The others nod in agreement.
—-

My flames went down.

They had always been there for me.

They knew I was going to get hurt.

And I...

I pushed them away...

My flames disappeared and I looked up to the guys, tears still streaming down my face.

I got up and tackled them all into a group hug, crying my eyes out.

I feel them hug me back, I could tell that they were smiling, and they sent off such warm vibrations. It almost made me weak, I could feel their love.

Something that I haven't felt from someone in a long time, not to mention a group of people.

"We're here for you, my butterfly."

"Don't worry Y/N-Chan, we'll beat up whoever hurt you!"

"Damn right."

"It's alright Y/N."

"... Thank you."